Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how I wish someone with a camera was stood behind mings to capture that lunge from a better angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we have Kane who hasn't turned up to training for whatever reason and then theres Grealish giving us his thighs πŸ˜‚. What do we think is he staying or going

Reactions: 2
So we have Kane who hasn't turned up to training for whatever reason and then theres Grealish giving us his thighs πŸ˜‚. What do we think is he staying or going
Staying I’ll say it till I see different πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So I dropped the baby with his nanny so I can run some errands, errands done, but I’m sat in a supermarket car park looking at photos/videos of jack and catching up on the thread.
His legs are literally on my mind allllllll the time πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Twitter is gonna have a meltdown with what ever happens.

Hell yeah he would all red baby

Jack knows he's gonna stand still for tattle so we can see them legs 🀣
I can’t wait for the drama it’s going to be interesting

Reactions: 1
Would be so funny for City fans πŸ˜‚ waiting for twitter to go into meltdown
i resent this as a city fan 🀣 nah but in all honesty, i’m not really that bothered if he does or doesn’t. we’re strong enough in midfield without him. we have a team of exceptional playmakers already so we will still do amazing without him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.