Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F02105C3-CB08-4CD0-A6D9-243BE9834819.jpeg

The slight smirk. The look in his eyes. The boy band hair. Adam’s apple peeking through. Jawline on point. Navy blue… I am merely a hole

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The more that I look at him… he may be wearing a puffer coat when it is not necessary but omg.

This hair is my fav.

I’m drunk and emosh… he is so bleeping attractive 🥵
BEE955AA-3D65-4FB2-ADCF-925DEF007C77.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ, I can’t do this. Who the duck looks this good? His hair is defo top tier today.

North West here, sweaty af

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I love how he still makes time for fan messages 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
909E953A-7534-420F-892A-9D8B37F9E1D8.png

anyone else and i would have the ick over the pants being so high up his shins.
this man literally wears the most abnormal outfits and just rocks it??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Please hit us with them. I am procrastinating over various things (going to sleep at a decent hour/making dinner/fic writing).
You're welcome

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
You're welcome

Do you think you maybe need to try to get ill again so you can have another dream that might reverse all of this for you? Might be worth a shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think you maybe need to try to get ill again so you can have another dream that might reverse all of this for you? Might be worth a shot.
But what if the next dream is worse?!

It's like Play Your Cards Right. Higher or lower!? Stick or twist?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.