Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from London moved a little further to the home county’s when I was a little older as my parents didn’t like London…

It honestly my fav place… next to New York, I need to see more of the uk but I’d prefer to save to go abroad over a couple nights in Liverpool 🤷🏼‍♀️
When you start being invited to hen weekends multiple times a year throughout your late 20s and early 30s, you will most likely end up going to every northern city at some point, whether you like it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think I have a vague idea for geography bae quiz.....I will do a proof of concept tonight and aim to post tomorrow or Sunday if its viable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was in Liverpool last week and I swear it was the windiest place I have ever been.
i’ve gotten that used to it that i’m sat here shocked no where else is this windy? has no one else experienced being blown away on crosby beach?
also cant be the only one that fancies the pants off conor coady, show me the basics bby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've had a re-think on hen nights since THIS happened. The next one I get invited to, my response is going to 100% depend upon whether they can guarantee that this will happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We’re getting close to the end of the thread, @wonderstruck25 are you ready with the 2022 Hair Poll? Do we need to narrow down choices (I think there’s a limit on the number of choices you can have in a poll?)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Girls, this might have been mentioned (soz if it has, I’m tit at remembering) but who the duck is the fitty at the back?
Answers on a postcard please!
4E334444-8771-451D-B3D4-095EC5720119.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls, this might have been mentioned (soz if it has, I’m tit at remembering) but who the duck is the fitty at the back?
Answers on a postcard please!
View attachment 1316479
I'm trying to work out if he's one of the backroom staff but I feel like I'm face blind.
Close to John so may be one of the medical staff responsible for keeping his legs on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We're so tit hot at manifesting.
Dying. :ROFLMAO:

I’m from London moved a little further to the home county’s when I was a little older as my parents didn’t like London…

It honestly my fav place… next to New York, I need to see more of the uk but I’d prefer to save to go abroad over a couple nights in Liverpool 🤷🏼‍♀️
Love that you’re a Londoner. It’s my favorite city. My happy place. I visit every year from California. Oddly enough, I like NY but don’t love it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.