Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the sort of weather that’s gorgeous to sit in - I’ll tolerate high temperatures if I’m sunbathing - but not great to move around in, it doesn’t help that my preferred walking speed is 45mph

he looks so SO fit in everything today, GOD

I don't even have a hint of jealousy.

I think it's because it's keeping him away from John.

I thought Bowen came across well in his First Impressions interview, I approve of this bromance.

I think I read Gareth saying we're doing the same at Italy home leg?! But maybe I imagined it.

If it is true, then does anyone know where I can borrow a child?!
Sorry if I missed something and I don’t wish to open a can of worms but I’ve been wondering for a few days now what happened to make you hate on J&J together?

Reactions: 4
Do you think he also has some sort of male cycle whereby he looks tit for a week in the month and then all bright eyed and glossy haired for a couple of days the week after?

It’s the sort of weather that’s gorgeous to sit in - I’ll tolerate high temperatures if I’m sunbathing - but not great to move around in, it doesn’t help that my preferred walking speed is 45mph

Sorry if I missed something and I don’t wish to open a can of worms but I’ve been wondering for a few days now what happened to make you hate on J&J together?
She only hates it because it means Jack is seeing John's dick and she isn't

A BAAAAAD case of the green eyed monster

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
R E S U L T S

Winner is @madamchristmas
B96DC768-05C1-44D1-BA06-4046E2E4BDB0.jpeg

A N S W E R S

1. England
  2. City
  3. England
  4. Villa
  5. Villa
  6. England
  7. City
  8. England
  9. Villa
  10. City
  11. Villa
  12. City
  13. England
  14. City
  15. Villa
  16. Villa
  17. England
  18. City
6D5F7D35-2B1F-40B6-84BF-4D3D1A274DE3.jpeg
C3DE32BB-6AAB-40CE-8D48-2811BAC3067C.jpeg

if I can offer a bit of wisdom don’t do a quiz while drinking my brain hurts 😂🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Besties I’ve been on the piss for 2 days and I come back to 42 pages but I’ve got through it. Very proud of you for all the Kane love thrown in (most of you). Hi missed yas x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i am honoured to have won this quiz - i am sure it means i have spent far too much of my life looking at pictures of bae
would like to thank all the tattle friends for keeping my love of jg up, even in those times i thought i might have caught the ick ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
R E S U L T S

Winner is @madamchristmas
View attachment 1316063

A N S W E R S

1. England
  2. City
  3. England
  4. Villa
  5. Villa
  6. England
  7. City
  8. England
  9. Villa
  10. City
  11. Villa
  12. City
  13. England
  14. City
  15. Villa
  16. Villa
  17. England
  18. City
View attachment 1316064View attachment 1316065

if I can offer a bit of wisdom don’t do a quiz while drinking my brain hurts 😂🙃
Can you post the full HQ version of #13 for me to heart-eye over please? ❤ beautiful and iconic and nippley.

I bow down to all of you quizmasters, thank you for the entertainment! I tried thinking about putting something together and it was so hard to even come up with a concept so I gave up 😂

• Heart

@Violetroselily is right, I am consumed by jealousy, in the most unhealthy fashion. I only ship them in fics now, not RL.

EDIT: It's nothing personal Jack, I hated Tammy on Tuesday 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If it is true, then does anyone know where I can borrow a child?!
You can have mine, but you’d have to agree to keep them for a week as I’ll be on holiday. You could say it’s all or nothing (see what I did?!) Up to you, let me know.

• Heart
Can you post the full HQ version of #13 for me to heart-eye over please? ❤ beautiful and iconic and nippley.

I bow down to all of you quizmasters, thank you for the entertainment! I tried thinking about putting something together and it was so hard to even come up with a concept so I gave up 😂
This one? 👀❤
C159FE31-2ACB-4065-9107-86421AC73235.jpeg

• Heart
Does anyone else now include thumbs in their areas to automatically zoom in on every time there's a new photo? All because of @2busyshopping34 showing us how 🤢 they can look

Bulge
Arse
Nips
Thumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I only need one.

I'll take whichever one is most likely to play Sylvanian Families with me.
The problem you’ll have is that that one is the one most likely to tell you to do one if you suggest going to the football. You’d be better off with the other one, bit of a handful but most likely to get you in the dressing room.

• Heart
It's definitley still in the overhead locker

Did anyone else look twice at Gaz in his tshirt there 👀
Stop it! These fics are messing with you.

Who is that behind Raz and why does it look like Lallana has been called up due to Tattler demand!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.