Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're welcome

Pls stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can’t bring myself to read the hugely acclaimed sun city due to it being pickers, however that sounds like sexual bliss compared to reading about the world’s most boring men being together (btw though Southgate IS fit and yes I DID look twice at him in that T-shirt)

here for you during what is clearly a difficult time @Violetroselily 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always find Liverpool and that whole area a bit milder than the rest of the NW, I think because it's by the sea. It very rarely snows there.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I always find Liverpool and that whole area a bit milder than the rest of the NW, I think because it's by the sea. It very rarely snows there.
Doesn’t it normally warm up a little before it snows? I don’t think Liverpool can do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I once got sunburnt in an overcast day in Liverpool. But maybe that's just me being a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you Liverpool or something? I swear it’s always 10 degrees colder there than everywhere else 😂
I’m Chester which I feel is relatively mild compared to other areas round here?
I live in Preston 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t bring myself to read the hugely acclaimed sun city due to it being pickers, however that sounds like sexual bliss compared to reading about the world’s most boring men being together (btw though Southgate IS fit and yes I DID look twice at him in that T-shirt)

here for you during what is clearly a difficult time @Violetroselily 💔
I will die miserable if you do not read it 💔

Jordan is an everyman. He represents all of us mere mortals, which is why they are the most perfect pairing.

141.jpg

gettyimages-1324940613-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1326503566-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1387354212-612x612.jpg
England 18.jpg
England 96.jpg
England 98.jpg

England 43.jpg

Have you ever seen JS this animated with another human?! Nope, this is his true love who he lets it all out with.
gettyimages-1148404638-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1323338853-612x612.jpg

There's a tumblr post explaining this love story but dinner is burnt now so I cannot find it

• Heart
  • Haha
I used to go Scotland when I was young cause my Dad is from there but haven’t been since I was like 8. As an adult I’ve never been further than Birmingham and I went there when I was 18… other then that I literally haven’t been past Milton Keynes 💀

I’m a proper southern girl 😬🙃 I love London.

I say all this cause I can’t comment on what it’s like up north…. Not a scoobie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I spent my uni years in Liverpool and can confirm it was windy af

I used to go Scotland when I was young cause my Dad is from there but haven’t been since I was like 8. As an adult I’ve never been further than Birmingham and I went there when I was 18… other then that I literally haven’t been past Milton Keynes 💀

I’m a proper southern girl 😬🙃 I love London.

I say all this cause I can’t comment on what it’s like up north…. Not a scoobie.
My next quiz is going to be geography based because of this

• Haha
  • Heart
K I'll try and read Sun City, I find it hard enough keeping up with the fics based on pairings I actually enjoy though so I will probably report back in December 2027. I've still not even read librarian bae.

I absolutely adore London. My feelings on London are v different to my views on 'the south' in general, there are some beautiful beautiful places down south but northerners have my heart (I am very very very much generalising here and you southern ladies are all lovely souls, I'm just basing this on me spending a few years living relatively south at uni and feeling like a common little fish out of water but that may have been a uni thing rather than a south thing?)

• Heart
I dunno what is going on with the world but we're watching today's press conference and RLF is gushing over how Kane looks.

These are direct quotes:

'He's lost weight since Conte came hasn't he?!'
'Look at him! He looks fit'
'He's more trim, last year he was really filled out, he's more lean'

@Violetroselily my geography is as bad as Jack's

• Haha
  • Heart
I dunno what is going on with the world but we're watching today's press conference and RLF is gushing over how Kane looks.

These are direct quotes:

'He's lost weight since Conte came hasn't he?!'
'Look at him! He looks fit'
'He's more trim, last year he was really filled out, he's more lean'

@Violetroselily my geography is as bad as Jack's
Can you give me his number? Thx

K I'll try and read Sun City, I find it hard enough keeping up with the fics based on pairings I actually enjoy though so I will probably report back in December 2027. I've still not even read librarian bae.

I absolutely adore London. My feelings on London are v different to my views on 'the south' in general, there are some beautiful beautiful places down south but northerners have my heart (I am very very very much generalising here and you southern ladies are all lovely souls, I'm just basing this on me spending a few years living relatively south at uni and feeling like a common little fish out of water but that may have been a uni thing rather than a south thing?)
Get in the bath right now and read librarian bae. You will LOVE it.

I would like to plot our McDonalds plate opinions on a map of the UK. Alexa, play Common People.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m from London moved a little further to the home county’s when I was a little older as my parents didn’t like London…

It honestly my fav place… next to New York, I need to see more of the uk but I’d prefer to save to go abroad over a couple nights in Liverpool 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
I’m from London moved a little further to the home county’s when I was a little older as my parents didn’t like London…

It honestly my fav place… next to New York, I need to see more of the uk but I’d prefer to save to go abroad over a couple nights in Liverpool 🤷🏼‍♀️
I love cities too, I'm not a beach holiday person, too easily bored. Give me a city break anyday.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.