Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I am approaching the weepy stage of my cycle because that last one of him just contemplating life with Dean got me 😭 😭
Watch this little bit for the best little thinky think you might ever see 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I told you that video was amazing, don't let the blonde put you off if it's not your thing. It has at least 6 pffts, lots of serious thinking, captain talk and a nice helping of confidence/slight cockiness. And a very deep voice. Plus it takes place in some random side cupboard.

Plus lots of nose wiping, and a bit of face rubbing. Think he'd had a late night.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been scouring through thousands of pictures for the appropriate JackTax and I’ve found this.
How lush is he though? Eyes 💙

F6374AAB-5993-4B7A-A4DF-2D94D5EE5A89.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I like straw head Jack. Not my favourite of his looks but I wouldn't be upset to see a reappearance.
gettyimages-1212046293-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1212046349-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1212046288-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1212046287-612x612.jpg

Unfortunately I think this is the look he said his mum didn't like, so we probably won't see it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
99C9F35A-74EB-41CF-85C2-2D9191E8B904.jpeg

Did anyone watch the chairman’s address? He said lots of good things about jack and that he was excited for jack’s next season. We are too chairman. We are too.

i love listening to the chairman talk. It’s like ASMR to me. I know I’m weird. But so is this group so maybe someone else gets me. So glad we have him and not someone like Levy.

starts at 7:48

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1309390

Did anyone watch the chairman’s address? He said lots of good things about jack and that he was excited for jack’s next season. We are too chairman. We are too.

i love listening to the chairman talk. It’s like ASMR to me. I know I’m weird. But so is this group so maybe someone else gets me. So glad we have him and not someone like Levy.

starts at 7:48
his voice is so soothing isn’t it

Reactions: 1
As we are talking hair. This is his best look bar none. If u dont agree with me we need to start a poll 😂
We definitely need a hair poll in the next thread because I don’t agree with you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the result of the previous hair poll, however this was back in September (plz don’t come at me for my responses lol I disagree with them too #fickle), so it’s time for a new one I think!

EA715307-17E5-4388-9CF9-6925962319F9.jpeg

I think this is my fave hair of his. Maybe
7A5BA2EC-CD04-4850-B2E9-908DFEFAE806.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.