Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remembered I was going to spend my day off making that catalogue of hairstyles I wanted!

he took the post down… do you think jack told him to? 🤣🤣
Jack's tired of upsetting his Tattlers, he just wants a nice cosy, everyone in love with him England camp.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's upset that we don't all like the braid

I'm getting ick from how much of a drama llama he is
I love when he flounces.

I'm gonna lie in bed with him in that yellow hoodie and he can whine about how he never gets it right these days. I'll pretend to be listening but really I'll just be waiting for him to stop talking for 2 seconds so I can start talking about John and how amazing it is when he breathes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just half a thread to catch up on tonight and I’m exhausted ready for bed.

Loving all the England Jack content but what was the deleted picture?

Reactions: 2
Consolation braid as Jack took away the last one

"I love the braaayyyyd" 🥰 ❤ 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please tell me someone got a video or pictures
I was too slow. It's forever in my heart though. There was some controversy over his dancing, which at first overshadowed the braid. Then there was more controversy over the braid itself, which some Tattlers felt was not up to standard. They were wrong. Then the braid was gone 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Jack tax theme: Snuggly, cuddly and a little bit nesh (OK, snuggly and cuddly might not be what first springs to mind with Pink Hoodie Bae, but he's wearing a hoodie so that's enough).

View attachment 1308812View attachment 1308814View attachment 1308815View attachment 1308817View attachment 1308819View attachment 1308824View attachment 1308829View attachment 1308830View attachment 1308834View attachment 1308839View attachment 1308841View attachment 1308845View attachment 1308847View attachment 1308850View attachment 1308852

I came across this while searching for Jack Grealish Hoodie, who wants one?

View attachment 1308858
That gif, when he sheepishly rubs the back of his neck, I can’t cope. 🥵 ⚰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.