Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have hidden myself in the corner of the office today so hoping i can still perv during office hours and get paid for it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
have hidden myself in the corner of the office today so hoping i can still perv during office hours and get paid for it ❤
This is medicinal perving to cure your ick, it is required.

We need additional categories too. I can’t even think straight at the moment but there are definitely more to include here.
Yes, can we please, please share photos of hairstyles including descriptions. I started putting together a folder last night but I got overwhelmed after 2 pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We need additional categories too. I can’t even think straight at the moment but there are definitely more to include here.
Agreed, I made the previous poll and will happily admit I was not fully considerate of all hairstyles (sorry Counselling Bae 💛). Need photo examples included as well - I have faith in our Tattlers who excel at photo-collating. It's going to be a big job, but it'll be worth it in the name of market research

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We can definitely pull it together by the next thread (unless he drops nudes). I can’t focus right now because my holiday’s been cancelled 😢 Send the private jet Bae for your no.1 scarecrow hair defender 😘

• Sad
Reactions: 12
We can definitely pull it together by the next thread (unless he drops nudes). I can’t focus right now because my holiday’s been cancelled 😢 Send the private jet Bae for your no.1 scarecrow hair defender 😘
Nooooooooooo how come? Is it one of the airlines that has cancelled loads because of overbooking?

Reactions: 1
You're joking! That's terrible. Do you think you'll be able to book something last minute? I hope the kids aren't too disappointed.

You're joking! That's terrible. Do you think you'll be able to book something last minute? I hope the kids aren't too disappointed.
Mummy has been trying to cheer them up by telling them at least they can watch daddy Jack in the NL games. Sadly they are not quite so enamoured.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nooooooooooo how come? Is it one of the airlines that has cancelled loads because of overbooking?
Yes (or was it me cancelling it so I don’t miss England camp? 🤔🤣)

They don’t know yet 🤣 Going to look later to see if I can book anything else but still got to do that few months worth of work today first 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes (or was it me cancelling it so I don’t miss England camp? 🤔🤣)

They don’t know yet 🤣 Going to look later to see if I can book anything else but still got to do that few months worth of work today first 🤣
you deserve some v positive JG-shaped karma for this (blonde-era n*des?) 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mummy has been trying to cheer them up by telling them at least they can watch daddy Jack in the NL games. Sadly they are not quite so enamoured.
It's fine, we'll just get Hendo to set up a paddling pool in the garden to keep them entertained.

• Heart
I deserve ALL the nudes, enough to make a poll.

Hendo’s still in the bin.
You don't have to let him in in the house! He can stay outside, man the barbecue, keep the patio heater going, that sort of stuff.

I've got a Zoom call in 8 minutes, all this holiday talk makes me want to read Sun City. BRB.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oh no, sorry to hear this. it’s an absolute shambles at the moment with airlines cancelling so many flights and holidays at the last minute. Hope you get sorted and the kids are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like Ruben might be the new Hendo. He could sort this tit show out better than me even though English isn’t his first language. Hendo might be permanently binned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like Ruben might be the new Hendo. He could sort this tit show out better than me even though English isn’t his first language. Hendo might be permanently binned.
Nah we'd all be too busy having sex with him, he wouldn't be able to get anything done.

Also this is the face of a man who can't be arsed with anything if it doesn't involve a blow job

Screenshot_20220531-111155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.