Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack sensed that it was a debate that had the potential to rip Tattle apart.
Jack don't want to upset us with bad music taste since we made it very clear that we can stand some Ed Sheeran to show our good will on like his b-day but there will be no Adele and absolutely not any DJ Turkish teeth or DJ from Ibiza what ever his name is in our harem. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yessssss you got me.

I decided to stop being lazy and actually find the thing I was talking about rather than just describing it vaguely.
This interview is so perfect, I could watch it every day forever. He needs to bring this look back.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This interview is so perfect, I could watch it every day forever. He needs to bring this look back.
I much prefer him with that level of blonde than the highlights he's got going on lately (although all dark is probably still my favourite, it's nice to change it up).

I much prefer him with that level of blonde than the highlights he's got going on lately (although all dark is probably still my favourite, it's nice to change it up).
I just think the blonde is to yellow barbie blonde… he could do the highlights a nicer darker blonde shade, still give the depth but not be so pow in your face

lol I wrote that, read it back and I think I missed the mark not doing hair and beauty😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just think the blonde is to yellow barbie blonde… he could do the highlights a nicer darker blonde shade, still give the depth but not be so pow in your face

lol I wrote that, read it back and I think I missed the mark not doing hair and beauty😂
This perfect bae disagrees with you 🥰

1654034190714.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t think I should have done hair and beauty, he’s probably right I hate talking to people, I’m better with kids. Thanks counsellor bae x
Jesus Christ he's dead good at this counselling lark, that was quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I agree. Too straw like.

gettyimages-1203050026-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1203050020-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it's just safer for him to wear a hat all the time?!

10.jpeg
28.png
38.png
61.jpeg
133.jpeg
229.jpeg

I know bab, I know. It's hard keeping 5m insta followers happy.

137.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Way behind here, someone mentioned pink eye. Either that or he has a near on coma like sleep on the way to SGP or he was crying the whole way there. Red eyed and puffy, Jack, start taking care of your self love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.