Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair of bae (I tried😂)

Gelmet
View attachment 1310041
Sticked back so it looks cemented to his head like a helmet.

Loosely held back
View attachment 1310037
Hair slicked back with moroccan oil and got2be hairspray (the yellow one) Has the freedom to have a luscious flow and to fall into his face, where a single strand of hair could obliterated your day.

CurtainsView attachment 1310036
Two full curtains falling into place like dominoes as Taylor swift would say in her song gold rush.

One half curtain
View attachment 1310055
A sub category off of the loosely held back look where the messy hair falls into his face but stays there and isn’t pushed away.

Braid (neat)
View attachment 1310048
Neatly executed braid, very symmetrical and well proportioned, more flat to the head, past the bobble looks like a horse’s tail sticking out the back.

Braid (messy)
View attachment 1310050
Messy braid normally kind of looks like there’s something underneath raising it up. The messy braid looks like he’s been in a cat fight and started with the neat braid. Normally acquired while pissed. Bit chaotic.

Ponytail (neat)
-toddler pineapple bae is the only example I could find
View attachment 1310039
A neatly assembled pony tail. A well formed, crisp pony tail that looks like a hairbrush has been used to smooth out the bumps.

Ponytail (messy)
View attachment 1310038
A messily assembled ponytail. Bit slapdash gets the job done holds the hair where it needs to be, sort of makes me want him to choke me.

Frontwards capJack
View attachment 1310054
Feels unnecessary as you can’t see his hair but it is. Cap is used to cover the hair, the peak at the front is a bit sneaky… like he’s anonymously trying to walk off the team bus and no one will know it’s him.

Backwards capJack
View attachment 1310040
Backwards baseball cap, giving an air of fuckboy attitude. Little flicks of hair visible through the hole at the front of his head.

BeaniehatJack
View attachment 1310049
Same as front capJack but with a beanie.

Post Euros headband
View attachment 1310047
The fade a little to shorts so can almost see the head band forming an imprint in the back of his giant head. The curtains fall a little differently and I can’t explain why it’s just the way it is.

Euros headband
View attachment 1310046
If you like the headband this is the one you like, everything falls correctly his hair was the right length at the back. Personally feel it’s more of a euros nostalgic feeling because it’s definitely not his best hairstyle.

Floppy all over the place hair
View attachment 1310044
The most chaotic of all his looks. His hair out of control and ‘he needs a bobble’ Looks very soft, like you could run your hands through it and it wouldn’t feel crispy like a few of the other hairstyles.

After training/playing sweaty headbands been taken out
View attachment 1310052
The hair falls as if the headband is still there, the bump from where he’s been wearing the headband gives him indended curtains.

Loose training/playing sweaty hair (not much product)
View attachment 1310051
Where the hair doesn’t have much product so leaves a almost air of mystery of how it will end up, could be any position, even all swooped to one side that makes me want to cry tears of joy.

Full of product but the sweat has made it loose
View attachment 1310086
Where it probably started slicked back, but the sweat has taken it away so now it’s in his face and he’s pushing it away sometimes to one side sometimes back to the OG position and sometimes he just leaves it in his face.

Colours

Blonde like counsellor bae:
Straw like, very brash in your face.
View attachment 1310053
Highlights done well: gives depth to the hair so it’s not all one colour.
View attachment 1310095
brown: No dye, all natural baby.
View attachment 1310043

Needs his roots done blonde: Whatever’s is going on now (duck you Astar barbers) can see exactly where the blonde start, very harsh and deliberate but not giving the desired look.
View attachment 1310045
This is amazing. How are we going to do the poll though? Because there’s literally only one here that I wouldn’t vote for. Do we need a limit on the number of votes?

Reactions: 2
Hair of bae (I tried😂)

Gelmet
View attachment 1310041

View attachment 1310051
Where the hair doesn’t have much product so leaves a almost air of mystery of how it will end up, could be any position, even all swooped to one side that makes me want to cry tears of joy.

View attachment 1310043

Favourite BAU hair - gelmet

Favourite special occasion hair- side swept dream

Colour - au naturale

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm think I'm going for loosely held back with good highlights.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How long does waxed hair take to grow back? (I'm too much of a tightarse/crybaby to use anything but a razor.) I'd hoped that he'd just shaved it but he was so smooth in Ibiza, unless he re-shaved it for the occasion because the stubble was ugly. He's had a stubbly-looking trail before, hasn't he?

I just want to know how long I can hold out hope for. I can't believe how much the trail upped his sex appeal. (Still always ALWAYS would, though.) 💔
Hair of bae (I tried😂)

Gelmet
View attachment 1310041

Loosely held back
View attachment 1310037
Hair slicked back with moroccan oil and got2be hairspray (the yellow one) Has the freedom to have a luscious flow and to fall into his face, where a single strand of hair could obliterated your day.

Two full curtains falling into place like dominoes as Taylor swift would say in her song gold rush.

One half curtain
View attachment 1310055
A sub category off of the loosely held back look where the messy hair falls into his face but stays there and isn’t pushed away.

Braid (neat)
View attachment 1310048
Neatly executed braid, very symmetrical and well proportioned, more flat to the head, past the bobble looks like a horse’s tail sticking out the back.

Braid (messy)
View attachment 1310050
Messy braid normally kind of looks like there’s something underneath raising it up. The messy braid looks like he’s been in a cat fight and started with the neat braid. Normally acquired while pissed. Bit chaotic.

Ponytail (neat)
View attachment 1310039
A neatly assembled pony tail. A well formed, crisp pony tail that looks like a hairbrush has been used to smooth out the bumps.

Ponytail (messy)
View attachment 1310038
A messily assembled ponytail. Bit slapdash gets the job done holds the hair where it needs to be, sort of makes me want him to choke me.

Frontwards capJack
View attachment 1310054
Feels unnecessary as you can’t see his hair but it is. Cap is used to cover the hair, the peak at the front is a bit sneaky… like he’s anonymously trying to walk off the team bus and no one will know it’s him.

Backwards capJack
View attachment 1310040
Backwards baseball cap, giving an air of fuckboy attitude. Little flicks of hair visible through the hole at the front of his head.

BeaniehatJack
View attachment 1310049

Post Euros headband
View attachment 1310047
The fade a little to shorts so can almost see the head band forming an imprint in the back of his giant head. The curtains fall a little differently and I can’t explain why it’s just the way it is.

Euros headband
View attachment 1310046
If you like the headband this is the one you like, everything falls correctly his hair was the right length at the back. Personally feel it’s more of a euros nostalgic feeling because it’s definitely not his best hairstyle.

View attachment 1310044
The most chaotic of all his looks. His hair out of control and ‘he needs a bobble’ Looks very soft, like you could run your hands through it and it wouldn’t feel crispy like a few of the other hairstyles.

View attachment 1310052
The hair falls as if the headband is still there, the bump from where he’s been wearing the headband gives him indended curtains.

View attachment 1310051

View attachment 1310086
Where it probably started slicked back, but the sweat has taken it away so now it’s in his face and he’s pushing it away sometimes to one side sometimes back to the OG position and sometimes he just leaves it in his face.

Colours

View attachment 1310053
View attachment 1310095
View attachment 1310043

Needs his roots done blonde: Whatever’s is going on now (duck you Astar barbers) can see exactly where the blonde start, very harsh and deliberate but not giving the desired look.
View attachment 1310045
AMAZING EFFORT

curtains, backward cap and floppy all over the place = ❤❤❤

confession: I hate the loose slick back/half curtain

I think I genuinely adore his hair in all colour offerings - his current hair looks crap in the A-Star reel BUT since then I kind of love how it's a bit warm and gingery? the only colour I don't like is when it looked like overly box-dye dark a couple of years back. When it's natural-looking brunette it's gorgeous though.

• Heart
I think I’m a bit of a combination queen here. No headband,braids, ponytails… hair out doing it’s own thing, not a lot of product but enough where it’s not just insane and it would have to be highlights done right or natural colouring.

I start my hairdressing course after the bank holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
If we have to rank them then obviously a Brash Blonde Messy Braid (styled by me) would win. The only one I’d kick him out of bed for is the Gelmet (OK, I’d probably just put a cap on him).

Any colour is tolerable except that boot polish that DSquared put on him a few weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hair of bae (I tried😂)

Gelmet
View attachment 1310041

Loosely held back
View attachment 1310037

One half curtain
View attachment 1310055

Braid (neat)
View attachment 1310048

Braid (messy)
View attachment 1310050

Ponytail (neat)
View attachment 1310039

Ponytail (messy)
View attachment 1310038

Frontwards capJack
View attachment 1310054

Backwards capJack
View attachment 1310040

BeaniehatJack
View attachment 1310049

Post Euros headband
View attachment 1310047

Euros headband
View attachment 1310046

View attachment 1310044

View attachment 1310052

View attachment 1310051

View attachment 1310086

Colours

View attachment 1310053
View attachment 1310095
View attachment 1310043

View attachment 1310045
Thank you for your dedication to the cause. Jack will be round later with your reward.

As for my preferences, I am a very simple woman. Give me the messy version of everything, plus the braid in any form.

I don't actually mind the gelmet but I feel like a lot of the time he does it when he's dressing up/trying to look nice - that's fine with me on those occasions but for everyday I prefer something soft I can grab.

The gelmet is for looking at, the messy styles are for touching.

Can we add the sidesweep?

ALSO THE FINGERING HAIRSTYLE.

• Heart
I am a hypocritical witch because I detest the straggly hair despite the fact that I look like a birds nest 99% of the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
my fave hair is sleepy bed head - you know the one where he’s getting breakfast and he looks like he’s just rolled out of bed???

makes me think of gravelly voices, warm bed sheets, and hot sweaty morning sex 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s obviously a missing category as well, which he is yet to provide evidence of but which is guaranteed to be amazing: the Man Bun.

I can’t work with all these messy hair styles on my mind.

• Heart
He looks beautiful with his hair slicked back (the fingering hairstyle is a breed of its own jfc 🖤), but soft, messy, grown-out hair just makes me feral. Bit like how the fuckboy blonde can look as tit as it wants, it's still like catnip to my 🐱

• Heart
We've all knocked off work early for the bank holiday haven't we? Or are we pretending for a couple more hours?

• Haha
  • Sad
There’s obviously a missing category as well, which he is yet to provide evidence of but which is guaranteed to be amazing: the Man Bun.

I can’t work with all these messy hair styles on my mind.
True story.

I'm contemplating calling it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.