Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s obviously a missing category as well, which he is yet to provide evidence of but which is guaranteed to be amazing: the Man Bun.

I can’t work with all these messy hair styles on my mind.
With the blonde at the moment… I have the mental images of him doing the Miley Cyrus two space buns from the VMAs where she twerked 💀

Like it would look the exact same if he did it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
We've all knocked off work early for the bank holiday haven't we? Or are we pretending for a couple more hours?
I’ve not even properly got started today. I kind of knocked off early in January and it’s all catching up with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We've all knocked off work early for the bank holiday haven't we? Or are we pretending for a couple more hours?
Had a deadline yesterday so now that's met, I'm rewarding myself with some mild to moderate slacking. Also, it's lunchtime now. Currently enjoying a bagel which is making me think of nice things 🥗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Had a deadline yesterday so now that's met, I'm rewarding myself with some mild to moderate slacking. Also, it's lunchtime now. Currently enjoying a bagel which is making me think of nice things 🥗
Let’s not start that again 🤣

I’m going to have to just sign off for the week with my usual collection of apology emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've spent the last couple of weeks mostly in the virtual equivalent of a locked cupboard, beavering away on Very Important papers for things that will come to fruition once I've left, so I have now reached my capacity for anything work related and my brain is just bae(s).

The next email I get is going to get a random photo of bae in response. Might update my signature with a link to the hair post so that we get a broader range of opinions.

My brain right now
grealish-sad-england-bench (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t troll us Bae. Sat there with your legs crossed and your socks like that, and your foot like that, thinking we’ll still shag you. We will.

1654088279988.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Love bro’

When I first saw it I thought me meant love, bro. Like he was signing his name bro.

I’m assuming now he means sending love to you bro but I was baffled there for a hot sec

Edit: Do you think he wrote bro cause he didn’t want to write ‘To my guy Jack….. love Jack’
00E29921-BE64-415D-A5EB-46CB3299E5E5.png

Also I’ve never heard a bloke call anyone bro, broski irl…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'bro' tends to be used by fuckboys in my experience, I found it more common with southern SoCal-wearing 'cheeky Nandos' sorts of boys when I was at uni 1000 years ago. Round here it's mostly mate or lad

• Haha
  • Wow
I hear Bro a lot here, Brother less so.

Not Broski though.

EDIT: Maybe it has to do with age demographics!? I spend all my working hours with late teen, early 20s people. This explains a lot about my behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
'bro' tends to be used by fuckboys in my experience, I found it more common with southern SoCal-wearing 'cheeky Nandos' sorts of boys when I was at uni 1000 years ago. Round here it's mostly mate or lad
You calling my baby an aspiring duck boy?

1654090035396.jpeg

Just kidding, wanted an excuse to bring Ma Foden back into things 🤣

I think it’s a bit of a YouTube gamer thing, they all bro each other all day long. And “bruh”. It’s all I’m gonna hear when Jack moves in, isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually yes I hear bruh sometimes. I think I hang around and work with wankers tbh because they also call eachother sir?

• Haha
Actually yes I hear bruh sometimes. I think I hang around and work with wankers tbh because they also call eachother sir?
Sir 😂 😂 😂

How do sir and bruh go together!? Jack hasn't (quite rightly) called anyone Sir since school.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.