Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I feel like Ruben might be the new Hendo. He could sort this shit show out better than me even though English isn’t his first language. Hendo might be permanently binned.
Nah we'd all be too busy having sex with him, he wouldn't be able to get anything done.

Also this is the face of a man who can't be arsed with anything if it doesn't involve a blow job

Screenshot_20220531-111155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I've given up on my initial geography quiz idea because I think it would involve too much football knowledge as well as geography, and without wanting to speak out of turn, I am not sure that everyone here could easily participate

Back to the drawing board
316.jpg

Also very concerned I may have inadvertently subscribed to The Athletic because this is the second article I've been able to read behind the pay wall.

Howling at this in an old Villa interview

Screenshot_20220604-130238_Chrome.jpg

Will Vaulks - make yourself known

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Oh, diabolical!

I'll take....

Mount over Rice. Doesn't do much for me but seems marginally less likely to call me bro during or fist-bump me afterwards.

Bowen over Gallagher, because Gallagher gives me a difficult to define and probably unreasonable ick. Bowen has an unfortunate hairstyle and a neck almost as wide as his head, but nice eyes and a good arse and doesn't provoke the low-level inexplicable rage that Gallagher does. I think we'd have a nice time.

Walker over Kane. This was a difficult one and I've gone for the thick-necked one again. Utimately I think Kyle is straight to it, a wild ride, then he pays me we happily go off in our separate directions once I am able to walk. Whereas Harry may not be able to get an erection without a close personal connection, and not only do I not have time for that but his total lack of sauce makes me think I'd struggle to muster much enthusiasm either.

Trippier over Maguire. Neither of them are conventionally attractive and Trips' height is potentially a sticking point but I feel like Maguire has Kane levels of blandness and a nose/mouth expression that looks like he's always a little bit disgusted, like there's a bad smell, which would be terrible for my self-esteem, whereas Trippier seems sensible and friendly and would be a bit of a laugh. And for a little personality I'm willing to go with the short man.

And then I'll have both Jack and John, please. Separately and/or together.
‘Harry may not be able to get an erection without a close personal connection’

WHY IS THIS SO ACCURATE 😂😂😂

• Haha

blubberbubber

Chatty Member
He overheard what I was planning to do with his wipes and isn’t pleased
7FC31ED6-A18B-4A17-8F8E-3C588A703581.jpeg

I thought it was a speck of glitter in John’s lil button. I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but that photo of him does things to me.

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I quite liked his impression of Coady. I’m moving towards that part of my cycle where I’m easily pleased. I’m even here for DJ Grealo.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m from London moved a little further to the home county’s when I was a little older as my parents didn’t like London…

It honestly my fav place… next to New York, I need to see more of the uk but I’d prefer to save to go abroad over a couple nights in Liverpool 🤷🏼‍♀️
When you start being invited to hen weekends multiple times a year throughout your late 20s and early 30s, you will most likely end up going to every northern city at some point, whether you like it or not.

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I can’t even begin to read through all this properly and I don’t even know where you lot are going with these selections. 😂 I’m absolutely shit faced and currently trying to steer RLF into giving me his top 5 but I’m about to out myself to him on here as I tell him my top selection include Bae one JG and Bae JS but also that his best friend looks like Luke Shaw so this might go one of two ways 😂

I have to stop before I channel my inner @cornflower and start asking him to rate his top 5 England nipples …

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I told you that video was amazing, don't let the blonde put you off if it's not your thing. It has at least 6 pffts, lots of serious thinking, captain talk and a nice helping of confidence/slight cockiness. And a very deep voice. Plus it takes place in some random side cupboard.

Plus lots of nose wiping, and a bit of face rubbing. Think he'd had a late night.

• Heart