Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I like some of the photos, but on the whole, I don't think he can pull it off

I just don't really get the looks? No one would wear this

ED0011_SOCIAL_GREALISH9.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

ruby1080

VIP Member
He clearly got pissed off with all the HK content in his thread and got Sasha to drive Skye down immediately for an impromptu photo shoot to drive us to distraction.

• Haha
  • Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Having a shit time tonight… my younger sister knows how much I love JG and asked if he has fanfics and so she went on AO3 and was READING THE DESCRIPTIONS ALOUD FOR EVERYONE, had seven heart attcks and now don’t know how to act😞

ruined my night 🙃

on hold description was read aloud and I had to hide my smile… 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Bored on a train journey and I like when we learn more about eachother

You have to shag one of each pair in order to get a night with bae (JG) or bae (JS), or both if you really want

Mount
gettyimages-1400433357-2048x2048.jpg

Or
Rice
gettyimages-1400494529-612x612.jpg

Gallagher
gettyimages-1400495532-2048x2048.jpg

Or
Bowen
gettyimages-1400110843-2048x2048.jpg

Walker
gettyimages-1400109290-612x612.jpg

Or
Kane
gettyimages-1400495121-612x612.jpg

Maguire
gettyimages-1400433350-612x612.jpg

Or
Trippier
gettyimages-1400302889-612x612.jpg

Your prize once you've plowed through 4 of the above
gettyimages-1400106217-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1400107668-612x612.jpg

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
🤣 Now this is what I come here for. I don't know the answer, but now I'm going to spend a lot of time thinking about it. Maybe we should add it to the Tattle Q&A list.
His face when he gets asked at the quiz and it dawns on him that's not fluff he's been picking out.

276.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think he was smart picking Coady to draw... Just a simple round head, can't go too wrong.

It's also really impressive how his Gazza and Wazza look exactly identical apart from the hair and the "I'm Wazza" speech bubble.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I just remembered I was going to spend my day off making that catalogue of hairstyles I wanted!

he took the post down… do you think jack told him to? 🤣🤣
Jack's tired of upsetting his Tattlers, he just wants a nice cosy, everyone in love with him England camp.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Why is England camp so magical!?

Every one of them (aside from Declan) is elevated to a new level of hotness as soon as they get to SGP.

Gareth still looks like a geography teacher though.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
We are being thrown scraps so far today, a blurry background shot, but looks like he got John to watch his hair for him in the bath last night.

FUK1Q1KXsAAhT-X.jpg

P.S. Trent actually showed up, I am shook.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think JS is designed to be hairy. If he didn't seemingy undergo full body waxing I think he could be as hairy as JG.

I really do need him to still have hairy pits though

View attachment 1313932
See, I don't think he is naturally very hairy. I suspect that, typical of guys who are blonde as kids and their hair darkens as they get older, his body hair might be relatively fine.

I wonder if he removes it because of his tattoos? Perhaps he doesn't want grandma Stones growing a moustache.

Or maybe it's a practical thing considering how much tape he's usually wearing for his injuries.

Full body hair removal just seems like such chore it it's purely for aesthetic reasons, especially for a man whose hairstyle is deliberately just "wash and go".

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
my fave hair is sleepy bed head - you know the one where he’s getting breakfast and he looks like he’s just rolled out of bed???

makes me think of gravelly voices, warm bed sheets, and hot sweaty morning sex 🥵

• Heart