Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
We can definitely pull it together by the next thread (unless he drops nudes). I can’t focus right now because my holiday’s been cancelled 😢 Send the private jet Bae for your no.1 scarecrow hair defender 😘

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Violetroselily

VIP Member
it’s fuckin boiling where i am is it time to bring out the training tank tops? or what if they just took off all their clothes (and by all of them i mean just jack and john). or what if there was a no tops allowed rule? i’m losing my fucking marbles

insert villa jack in tank top
You rang?

0_JS188104782.jpg

a039dedf-464a-465b-bf1f-f79d29121ac9.jpg

721842fd-97e0-4c2b-8ccd-0a2e0ede4873.jpg

I think we have matching sun damage on our shoulders

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
the rapid rate with which everyone is getting the ick soon it’s just going to be me in here still being a thirsty bitch. party for one ✌🏼

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I feel like Ruben isn't necessarily the bin day guy, he's more the precision logistics of organising a family day out or a party or a holiday. Everyone gets given a role, Ruben's in charge, nothing is ever forgotten. He's got a colour-coded spreadsheet, you consider calling him a nerd but then he takes his shirt off and points out that the efficiency means you've now got some free time...

Gundo is a Swiss army knife of a man. I don't mean he can do anything, I mean he literally will do the things a Swiss army knife does. Whittling, as established. Fixing broken things. Getting stones out of horses' hooves. Opening the wine.

Kev will run you a bath and take the kids to McDonald's and you will be pathetically grateful.

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
'bro' tends to be used by fuckboys in my experience, I found it more common with southern SoCal-wearing 'cheeky Nandos' sorts of boys when I was at uni 1000 years ago. Round here it's mostly mate or lad
You calling my baby an aspiring fuck boy?

1654090035396.jpeg

Just kidding, wanted an excuse to bring Ma Foden back into things 🤣

I think it’s a bit of a YouTube gamer thing, they all bro each other all day long. And “bruh”. It’s all I’m gonna hear when Jack moves in, isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11