Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Sorry (not sorry) for the HKane chat, but why does he NEVER bring a suitcase or holdall to SGP? Every arrivals video he just has a rucksack

Does he walk around naked?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

cobette

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me in words of one syllable how to post gifs because mine never work thx
I have the same problem, I think it depends on the size of them.

Stroppy Jack is too big but this one works 🤷‍♀️ Just chose a random one but God this is hot

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Bored on a train journey and I like when we learn more about eachother

You have to shag one of each pair in order to get a night with bae (JG) or bae (JS), or both if you really want

Mount
View attachment 1312597
Or
Rice
View attachment 1312598

Gallagher
View attachment 1312599
Or
Bowen
View attachment 1312600

Walker
View attachment 1312602
Or
Kane
View attachment 1312603

Maguire
View attachment 1312604
Or
Trippier
View attachment 1312605

Your prize once you've plowed through 4 of the above
View attachment 1312608
View attachment 1312607
Oh, diabolical!

I'll take....

Mount over Rice. Doesn't do much for me but seems marginally less likely to call me bro during or fist-bump me afterwards.

Bowen over Gallagher, because Gallagher gives me a difficult to define and probably unreasonable ick. Bowen has an unfortunate hairstyle and a neck almost as wide as his head, but nice eyes and a good arse and doesn't provoke the low-level inexplicable rage that Gallagher does. I think we'd have a nice time.

Walker over Kane. This was a difficult one and I've gone for the thick-necked one again. Utimately I think Kyle is straight to it, a wild ride, then he pays me we happily go off in our separate directions once I am able to walk. Whereas Harry may not be able to get an erection without a close personal connection, and not only do I not have time for that but his total lack of sauce makes me think I'd struggle to muster much enthusiasm either.

Trippier over Maguire. Neither of them are conventionally attractive and Trips' height is potentially a sticking point but I feel like Maguire has Kane levels of blandness and a nose/mouth expression that looks like he's always a little bit disgusted, like there's a bad smell, which would be terrible for my self-esteem, whereas Trippier seems sensible and friendly and would be a bit of a laugh. And for a little personality I'm willing to go with the short man.

And then I'll have both Jack and John, please. Separately and/or together.

• Haha
  • Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Proper lacking that this is the only pic of bae

D09BA035-3688-4B3A-92D9-82412CEC27F5.jpeg

Thank god they got this picture of the catering staff carrying popcorn
68894DEF-A799-4D43-BB4D-CFD5CEF7BF4A.jpeg

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
This is how I'm gonna be eating my special match day Chinese tonight (which my Da insisted on getting because 'that little bloke who's always injured for Chelsea' has never had one before)

1654354103192.png

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT JACK!!!!
Absolutely zero smut, he confided in me that he had three secret kids and told me as I'm a nice person. I friend zoned myself 😔

To console myself went and watched the training video, enjoy yourself with these beauty's.
Screenshot_20220604-101414_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-101319_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-101250_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-101131_YouTube.jpg

To console myself went and watched the training video, enjoy yourself with these beauty's.
Screenshot_20220604-101414_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-101319_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-101250_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-101131_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Does this work?! Resizing it makes it go all fuzzy though :(

ezgif-5-f4f3d3fc02.gif

Thanks sir.

At least I have found the tumblr post so can use this instead.

Edit nahhh even this won't fucking work

I'm going to be doing my own ragdoll impression in a minute
That blog is dangerous 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
  • Haha

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
909E953A-7534-420F-892A-9D8B37F9E1D8.png

anyone else and i would have the ick over the pants being so high up his shins.
this man literally wears the most abnormal outfits and just rocks it??

• Heart
  • Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
is there anyone here who likes the photos from The Face?! I'm honestly still in meltdown over it and it blows my mind that this is a seemingly unpopular opinion 😂 I know it's not our usual cutesy big-personality Jack but he just looks so beautiful in all the photos. And... nips, abs.

HOLD THE PHONE THERES A SUBJACK GIF

Late to the party but I loved the Face pictures. Especially the car one. Was some very odd fashion choices but the fact he went with it just adds to his don't give a fuck attitude. Not to stereotype, but I don't imagine your average heterosexual guy is guna buy that stuff so I like to think he was giving something to the LGBTQ community. This is very appealing, he's not some neanderthal thinking 'bloke'. In that sense he's quite David Beckham ess, wonder if he will go the whole hog and get a sarong on?

I'm sure someone can put this a lot more eloquently.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

lozzajb

Finally caught up with everyone and it has had me howling… I did catch up on the final few pages of the last thread whilst eating a McDonald’s as well 😂😂

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Also being lead by an adult with a lollipop hanging out his mouth
D3AE7A05-4B61-4339-951B-9DB72D236B89.jpeg

Can someone please explain to me in words of one syllable how to post gifs because mine never work thx
All to do with quality broski, has to be low or tattle can’t take it and throws a fit

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
is there anyone here who likes the photos from The Face?! I'm honestly still in meltdown over it and it blows my mind that this is a seemingly unpopular opinion 😂 I know it's not our usual cutesy big-personality Jack but he just looks so beautiful in all the photos. And... nips, abs.

HOLD THE PHONE THERES A SUBJACK GIF
I liked them. Jack can really do no wrong for me. I am a simple, simple woman and pathetically easy to please.

• Haha
  • Heart