Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I will take cardigan Jack off your hands any day, you ungrateful lot :ROFLMAO: But glasses proper DO something to me. You could probably put them on sausage lips Walker and I would suddenly see him in a slightly new light please nobody do that
IMG_20220602_231808.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
If I'm Dec's girlfriend I don't know what worries me more, that he clearly fancies Jack or that he'll go to him for relationship advice.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I’ve not been on here much today as I’ve been busy,but I’m loving all the hair posts.
Much preferred to all the cutlery posts 😂
Why not combine both themes with a Bae whose hair has been cut with a knife and fork?

1654101924034.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I've had a re-think on hen nights since THIS happened. The next one I get invited to, my response is going to 100% depend upon whether they can guarantee that this will happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

cornflower

VIP Member
I hate outies, I know that's really mean of me.

Bae's bb is the perfect depth. Wonder how often he has to wipe his cum out of it.

(I hate to say this, but HK has a lovely one too. I love it when it looks a bit 'stretched' horizontally.)

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
For me, I can't quite explain but I think it's similar reasoning to why the below photo turns me on massively yet if it was JG I'd find it a bit obnoxious (SORRY).

In fuckboy party animal JG, I find his little chinks of homeliness and sweetness and awkwardness incredibly endearing. In slightly awkward, quiet JS5 I find signs of him being a dick who won't text me back very attractive. (see also: I adore subJack but I feel the opposite way with John.)
View attachment 1313867

this post is a grammatical horrorshow sorry
I agree. But for all his partying, I still can’t totally characterize Jack as a fuck boy. He seems too genuinely and consistently nice, not a mean bone in his body. As much as I worship John, I get more dickish vibes from him because his personality can be a bit spiky.

As if I just opened Tumblr to see this.

View attachment 1313935

Coady, why babe?!
Oh what in the kentucky fried fuck is this now??

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
New training vid

FINALLY!

His noises 🥰 🥰 He's really noisy in bed isn't he?!

Who is that bird he was flirting with!? I was jealous.

Look the Lionesses checking them all out, lucky ducks.

Tripps has such a nice smile.

YES AARON BABE, YOU GET IN THERE.

Those shorts were obscene. Why did he have to wear the leggings!?

On a serious note, Jack, if you can do what you just did to John in a City kit, you'll shut a lot of people up. That is what people want to see.

It makes me laugh that @Gossgossgoss9888 says that she finds training videos soothing, meanwhile I find they make me feral. I think it's because it's like you're being teased, you get a glimpse then it cuts to something else.

• Heart

Kakan

Chatty Member
First day of one week off from work and the sun is out. This evening I'm gonna go full Jack Grealish so to speak. 🍾🥤🍻🥂🍹😅

• Haha