Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve had reassurance from a few people the verdict is I’m an idiot that doesn’t listen and everyone says bro

Reactions: 5
You bloody beauty a shitty work day and came back to this. @wonderstruck25 you have done Jack and us proud. I could weep at the beauty of it.

Reactions: 5
Did you send this to your dad?
No… my dad is 50, I know the answer, he would be no help in my ‘bro’ quest… although if I did he would give me more than just ‘yeah’

Edit: I was leaving for work when I wrote this and didn’t give accurate reason why my dad wasn’t a good candidate… he’s a 50 year old Glaswegian and thinks he’s a hard man, I know he ain’t running round calling his mates… bro, it’s not cause he’s 50

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sir next thing you know they are going to be whipping out ‘my liege’

Brother and it’s diminutives are seldom heard I must say - it’s all ‘pal’ ‘buddy’ ‘dude’ because apparently all my straight male friends are living life like it’s a 90s American surf comedy. A female friend of mine calls me ‘my brother’ sometimes when we are being ‘serious’

omg I forgot the most elite of all - BOSS
You alright boss?

I do all the time. Started years ago as Brother and Bruv. Now there are all sorts from Bro to Broski and Bruvva

Reactions: 2
I'm 10 years older than Jack sadly ! We used to call everyone shag when we were in our early twenties so could be worse

Reactions: 8
I hear bro and broski a lot in the States still, but it’s usually polo-wearing Midwest twats that haven’t realized college was a decade ago.

Reactions: 4
I can’t get enough of this Ma Foden moment. Absolute gold.

I hear “dude” a lot, but I live in California (northern, not even southern!).

Reactions: 4
We are being thrown scraps so far today, a blurry background shot, but looks like he got John to watch his hair for him in the bath last night.

P.S. Trent actually showed up, I am shook.

Reactions: 8
We are being thrown scraps so far today, a blurry background shot, but looks like he got John to watch his hair for him in the bath last night.

View attachment 1310667

P.S. Trent actually showed up, I am shook.
I think I find it more thrilling when he plays hard to get like this

(don't starve me of nips & abs for too long again though bae, not that the Ibiza nips & abs counted because a) photos weren't good enough quality, and b) no snail)

I’ve not been on here much today as I’ve been busy,but I’m loving all the hair posts.
Much preferred to all the cutlery posts

Reactions: 3
I’ve not been on here much today as I’ve been busy,but I’m loving all the hair posts.
Much preferred to all the cutlery posts
Why not combine both themes with a Bae whose hair has been cut with a knife and fork?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.