Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain to me in words of one syllable how to post gifs because mine never work thx

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Also being lead by an adult with a lollipop hanging out his mouth
D3AE7A05-4B61-4339-951B-9DB72D236B89.jpeg

Can someone please explain to me in words of one syllable how to post gifs because mine never work thx
All to do with quality broski, has to be low or tattle can’t take it and throws a fit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have the same problem, I think it depends on the size of them.

Stroppy Jack is too big but this one works 🤷‍♀️ Just chose a random one but God this is hot

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have the same problem, I think it depends on the size of them.

Stroppy Jack is too big but this one works 🤷‍♀️ Just chose a random one but God this is hot

Please can he do this again but spit the drink out? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please can he do this again but spit the drink out? Thanks.
Look how the little lamb needed Deano to add some squash to his water because he doesn't like it plain me too bab I don't drink water

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also being lead by an adult with a lollipop hanging out his mouth
View attachment 1311060

All to do with quality broski, has to be low or tattle can’t take it and throws a fit
Thanks sir.

At least I have found the tumblr post so can use this instead.

Edit nahhh even this won't bleeping work

I'm going to be doing my own ragdoll impression in a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does this work?! Resizing it makes it go all fuzzy though :(

ezgif-5-f4f3d3fc02.gif

Thanks sir.

At least I have found the tumblr post so can use this instead.

Edit nahhh even this won't bleeping work

I'm going to be doing my own ragdoll impression in a minute
That blog is dangerous 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Look how the little lamb needed Deano to add some squash to his water because he doesn't like it plain me too bab I don't drink water
He’ll be alright with me, I already have one fussy child who I need to carry around one of those little squirty juice bottles for to add to water wherever we go.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe bae is pouty because he can’t follow the live verdict for the Depp/Heard trial. He is a basic witch who just wants his gossip, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have they taken the pouty bored pic off Getty… I can’t see it now? Only this one where he is covered 😂
E56DD357-4C59-4682-B4C7-A0577AC82CE1.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.