Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Not surprised he's on the bench. There 5-0 so don't need to put his best team out.

Sporting isn't Barcelona so there not gonna score 6 goals to win

Reactions: 2

leapfrog

VIP Member
View attachment 1096597

When I broke my leg, I decided to try my hand at writing. Being bored off work and with nothing to do and I’ve been struggling to sleep a lot too. I’m a little embarrassed cause I didn’t want ANYONE to know I’d written it cause I’ve never done anything like it before and some of the ones I’ve read are so good it don’t match up, but I’ve found it really fun!!

I even asked on here the other day if there was any story recs because I wanted to see if anyone liked it with out saying it was me 😂😂😂

So if you hate it please don’t tell me cause it’s really helped me a lot with recovering from breaking my leg and most of it has been written in a morphine daze🥺

Anyway if you’d like a little read it’s on Wattpad and Ao3.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/36739132/chapters/93483307

https://www.wattpad.com/story/29991...zuytUhK0vYv3BLQhA14wybYiOWnHOZDOFi63Yst42Hr3J
I love this one…. And 2 updates today was a treat 😁

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
How do we know she's actually there? I can't see her going if he's not playing. Eats into the time available to post photos of what she had for tea.

rosierose91

Chatty Member
The first one! 😍 there’s only one way his face could be made even more perfect there 🪑

I cannot add to the doors/wheels debate as it hurts my head. Obsessed with bae’s passionate ‘Doors 🚪!!!!!’ answer - does he want to be any more endearing?

Successful Jack is beautiful. I love how these two images portray such different yet equally fit Jacks:

View attachment 1117499View attachment 1117500

DONT DO THIS TO ME
the curtains in the first one.... make me feel so nostalgic... amongst other things

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
I'd like a full 90 mins please but I guess that's unlikely after an injury.

White kit would be good, since it's going to be very muddy.

Reactions: 1

fortheloveofgrealish

View attachment 1096597

When I broke my leg, I decided to try my hand at writing. Being bored off work and with nothing to do and I’ve been struggling to sleep a lot too. I’m a little embarrassed cause I didn’t want ANYONE to know I’d written it cause I’ve never done anything like it before and some of the ones I’ve read are so good it don’t match up, but I’ve found it really fun!!

I even asked on here the other day if there was any story recs because I wanted to see if anyone liked it with out saying it was me 😂😂😂

So if you hate it please don’t tell me cause it’s really helped me a lot with recovering from breaking my leg and most of it has been written in a morphine daze🥺

https://www.wattpad.com/story/299910867?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Closeyoureyes747&wp_originator=JlGvsnM9Yx0P+DFZLjgspEp4M8ZRLapOrB5tbnkyBg55YHJpjAikjAR6Op/wfPot3rGBg1jOXMNqt4zr+QpzuytUhK0vYv3BLQhA14wybYiOWnHOZDOFi63Yst42Hr3J
I didn’t realise this was you, I am loving this fic🥰

• Heart

leapfrog

VIP Member
He's in the Sun today out for a meal with Mahrez, Walker and Deli. I really hate that jacket. If this is the best these paps can do I reckon they should be looking for new employment.

View attachment 1104543
This was Thursday night, it made the headlines yesterday saying Deli was out while his team played on Thursday night. They need to bring us better news 😂

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Re communication skills, he strikes me as the type of person to grunt in response to a question, rather than use actual words.

You know that universal "uh?" noise that all men seem to be able to make 😖

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
View attachment 1096597

https://www.wattpad.com/story/299910867?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Closeyoureyes747&wp_originator=JlGvsnM9Yx0P+DFZLjgspEp4M8ZRLapOrB5tbnkyBg55YHJpjAikjAR6Op/wfPot3rGBg1jOXMNqt4zr+QpzuytUhK0vYv3BLQhA14wybYiOWnHOZDOFi63Yst42Hr3J
I love this!!!!!! It’s really well written. Can’t wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I feel like somethings going to happen between them soon…..

ruby1080

VIP Member
Of course he has to come back for a game that I can't watch as I've got to do stuff with my actual family 😠 :LOL:

Gizmo24

VIP Member
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
That 5th one 🥵

I was listening to Love Shack by the B-52s while salivating over these. It went very well and I'm now convinced this could be his 'get me on the dance floor song'. Could see him raving to this.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Anybody notice he liked Michael Owens daughters newest post he don’t stop 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Too his defence she has been on the daily mail all day trying to defend how she doesn’t live off daddy’s money… might have something to do with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Like literally never seen her before reading todays article on dm 😬👩🏼‍🦯