Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
I feel this to my core! You really notice it when you just KNOW if it was you in Jack’s shoes, you’d be having to fight your natural urge to run away and roll around in a massive pile of sage leaves to cleanse yourself of all the human contact (exaggerating. Slightly 😂). he is a beautiful little soul.

(Ps thanks for the cute words everyone. And @wonderstruck25 I love your fic, need to catch up on it! It’s so scary ‘outing’ yourself lol so props to you ❤)

Can’t wait to read your chapter

• Heart
Reactions: 1

madamchristmas

VIP Member
hmm july might be unfortunate timing as i suspect our jg will be on his hols… wonder where he will be off to this year. another trip to mykonos? 🤔

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
I think I read somewhere yesterday that John's yet to play in the white this season? So if that's the case I want white.

I'll take navy though, or nothing at all, whatever is best.
no stones unfortunately he's on bench.

• Sad
This is super weird to me. If he’s a solid / stable part of your life surely you’d want him in! Even if he doesn’t fancy being on camera she doesn’t even talk about him or reference things they’re doing lol you’d think she was single! Maybe she’s just trying to protect her channel for when they inevitably fuck up next time so she doesn’t have a load of content of them together on her videos lol
Forgive me if I’m totally wrong here but I heard somewhere that she keeps it private cos she receives death threats from his fans. Is that Right😂