Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I did feel guilty you know! But I needed more face and curtain (also felt like John didn’t look like John in my old one 😂) and they haven’t done an adorable close-up photoshoot together yet 😢. Betrayal tax incoming:

View attachment 1123913View attachment 1123914View attachment 1123915View attachment 1123916
View attachment 1123917View attachment 1123918View attachment 1123919

and finally, Gundo pulling the same face I’d be pulling in this scenario:

View attachment 1123922
I love their bromance

Reactions: 2

fortheloveofgrealish

I am now at the point where I am arranging my entire work schedule around football :oops: But gals, we are in for a treat if City keep progressing in all competitions as it basically means two games a week right up to the end of the season and loads on telly! Pep gonna have to give Jack plenty of minutes to keep everyone fresh.

If anyone else needs to do the same (or dispatch husbands/children) here you go:

Monday 14th March - Palace (A) on SKY SPORTS

Sunday 20th March - Southampton (A - FA Cup Qtr Final) on BBC

International Break
Saturday 26th March - Switzerland (H) on ITV
Tuesday 29th March - Ivory Coast (H) on
ITV

Saturday 2nd April - Burnley (A)

Tuesday/Wednesday 5th/6th April - Champions League Qtr Final 1st Leg on BT SPORT
Sunday 10th April - Liverpool (H) on SKY SPORTS

Tuesday/Wednesday 12th/13th April - Champions League Qtr Final 2nd Leg on BT SPORT
Saturday 16th April - Wolves (A) - WILL BE MOVED IF PROGRESS IN FA CUP
Saturday 16th April - possible FA Cup Semi Final on
ITV/BBC

Saturday 23rd April - Watford (H)

Tuesday/Wednesday 26th/27th April - possible Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg on BT Sport
Saturday 30th April - Leeds (A)

Tuesday/Wednesday 3rd/4th May - possible Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg on BT Sport
Saturday 7th May - Newcastle (H)

Saturday 13th May - possible FA Cup Final on BBC/ITV
Sunday 14th May - West Ham (A) - WILL BE MOVED IF REACH FA CUP FINAL

Sunday 22nd May - Villa (H)

Saturday 28th May - possible Champions League Final on BT Sport

Internationals - all on Sky Sports
Saturday 4th June - Hungary (A - Nations League)
Tuesday 7th June - Germany (A - Nations League)
Saturday 11th June - England (H - Nations League)
Tuesday 14th June - Hungary (H - Nations League)

Note #1 - I reckon the Brighton game that had to be moved because of the FA Cup next weekend will get moved to mid-week same week as Watford game.

Note #2 - No announcements yet on televised fixtures for League for second half of April or May yet.

Girl in the City store told me that her pal who also works there loves Stonesy too, he came in once and she ran away and hid. I feel her.
Thank you for this extensive list of games, you absolute star (see there’s another star😂😂), copied and filed away somewhere safe.

I had tickets for the Brighton game, my first trip to the Etihad and you can bet your life it will be midweek, as I am coming all the way from South coast and will never be able to get there and back midweek😢

• Sad

Violetroselily

VIP Member
View attachment 1096597

When I broke my leg, I decided to try my hand at writing. Being bored off work and with nothing to do and I’ve been struggling to sleep a lot too. I’m a little embarrassed cause I didn’t want ANYONE to know I’d written it cause I’ve never done anything like it before and some of the ones I’ve read are so good it don’t match up, but I’ve found it really fun!!

I even asked on here the other day if there was any story recs because I wanted to see if anyone liked it with out saying it was me 😂😂😂

So if you hate it please don’t tell me cause it’s really helped me a lot with recovering from breaking my leg and most of it has been written in a morphine daze🥺

Anyway if you’d like a little read it’s on Wattpad and Ao3.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/36739132/chapters/93483307

https://www.wattpad.com/story/299910867?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Closeyoureyes747&wp_originator=JlGvsnM9Yx0P+DFZLjgspEp4M8ZRLapOrB5tbnkyBg55YHJpjAikjAR6Op/wfPot3rGBg1jOXMNqt4zr+QpzuytUhK0vYv3BLQhA14wybYiOWnHOZDOFi63Yst42Hr3J
THIS IS YOU???????

🤯

I LOVE IT

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
But where the fuck does that pocket came from? The shorts? The shirt? The undershirt? Why do they have pockets on their game kit? Like if they get hungry during a game they be hurray good thing Pep told me to bring a snack in my little pocket? *munch munch* I need a game kit expert, so many questions. 🤔😅
I think its actually the sleeve of the training jacket