Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
Wonder if we will get a broski picture for Harry Maguire? The strange fan account has done one where Jack is looking lovely.

Reactions: 2

madamchristmas

VIP Member
does Sacha ever actually talk about Jack / is Jack ever actually in her vlogs? Serious question. I don’t follow him / her properly but I’ve watched 3 of her videos and it seems like she doesn’t acknowledge it / it’s weird you don’t see him walk past in the background?
nope - never. there’s one where he watched her and she told him to go away, but he’s not mentioned by name/can’t hear him in it or anything

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I think July will be perfekt the big leagues staring in the beginning of august due to the stupid idea of having the World cup in Qatar the final being like one week before Christmas so they must start preseason in July. So everybody that wants go footiehunting on the vacy better make sure to have the leave in June.
Isn't the Nations League in June?

The World Cup really is fucking everything up this year isn't it

ruby1080

VIP Member
I was the same but probably over 20 years ago when it was Brassingermans, never saw footballers whenever I went through. even if I was the same age he wouldn’t go for me so I would still be fuming though 😆😭
Ha, he wouldn't have gone for me either but I could have at least given it/him a good bash. He might have at least let me braid his hair.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I was actually genuinely worried that Ty had been ex-communicated 😂 I was starting to create crazy scenarios in my head of some big fall out.

Ah, my tiktok is just full of numerous baes, sex tips and icky blokes who attempt cringey thirst traps - good ol' fyp

edit: the icky blokes' videos are cougar-orientated btw - OLD
Umm, excuse me, new profile pic, where is John?!

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Honestly, same. It's so visual and emotional.

I wonder if the author writes any original fiction, I'd buy it in a heartbeat if so.
Same, I'd read pretty much anything written by them! I honestly didn't think I was into the idea of Jack with a bloke until I read Parachute. I also partially blame the author for making me fall for John, I sat somewhere between ick and ambivalence before reading it (yes, yes, I hate myself too).

• Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
I don’t understand any of this and have never really thought about a partners star sign. Some of that above though sounds like the Jack in head 🤔

ruby1080

VIP Member
hmm july might be unfortunate timing as i suspect our jg will be on his hols… wonder where he will be off to this year. another trip to mykonos? 🤔
I reckon a lot of footballers will be all over Vegas and/or Miami this summer, as they've not been able to for the past couple of years.

cobette

VIP Member
I'm off for a weekend away with friends where my tablet is likely to be used communally.....I'm desperately reorganising my gallery to hide all the photos of JG. Can't let everyone think I'm Robin Williams in One Hour Photo.

Deleting wattpad, turning off fic notifications.....what have our lives become??
Have fun!! Tickled me thinking of the paranoia of hiding your secret life.

I absolutely love One Hour Photo. I am probably more like Sy than I care to admit 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Kakan

Chatty Member
And the way his fat hand is stuck in his pocket in photo 2 makes me feral
FFS I always draft messages on here and not finish them/not post them then accidentally post them hours later. Thankfully that wasn't one of my drunken ramblings 🤣
But where the fuck does that pocket came from? The shorts? The shirt? The undershirt? Why do they have pockets on their game kit? Like if they get hungry during a game they be hurray good thing Pep told me to bring a snack in my little pocket? *munch munch* I need a game kit expert, so many questions. 🤔😅

• Haha