Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kakan

Chatty Member
hmm july might be unfortunate timing as i suspect our jg will be on his hols… wonder where he will be off to this year. another trip to mykonos? 🤔
I think July will be perfekt the big leagues staring in the beginning of august due to the stupid idea of having the World cup in Qatar the final being like one week before Christmas so they must start preseason in July. So everybody that wants go footiehunting on the vacy better make sure to have the leave in June.

Reactions: 1

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Still can't concentrate on work due to these probing questions posed by our little thinker.

Googled "are there more grains of sand in the world than stars in the sky" and my mind is now a mess.

There are between 10 sextillion to 200 sextillion (wtf?) stars in the Universe, and only between 2.5 sextillion and 10 sextillion grains of sand in the world. So stars win, that one's settled.

But then there are more atoms in a single grain of sand than there are stars in the Universe 💥

What have you started, Jack? What have you done?

I still can't find a definitive answer on wheels vs doors, but I'm sticking with wheels.
The fact that we will never know the answer to doors v wheels is what bothers me the most

Lmj21

Oh my days!
Didn’t realise Woodsy is commentating on the game too!!!
It’s meant to be! 🤣

Kakan

Chatty Member
I’m looking forward to May 28th, how he will solve the Kyle-John-Phil triple birthday, who he will greet first, will the order be based on age, strongest connection or sexiness? Or just one group photo?
I should get back to work
🕺😎✌ 🍑 🍑 🍑 Also happy day for Pep Prem ending before that date. 😂

Gattle09

VIP Member
I used to go there all the time when it was called something else and there was a bar with a dance floor upstairs. It was always teeming with City players. Ugh, why am I not 10 years younger/why is he not 10 years older? :cry:
I was the same but probably over 20 years ago when it was Brassingermans, never saw footballers whenever I went through. even if I was the same age he wouldn’t go for me so I would still be fuming though 😆😭

Gattle09

VIP Member
I love how we cycle between wanting to be all cutesy with him to wanting to destroy him/ be destroyed by him.

Can we all take a minute to appreciate how sweaty and deliciously tanned he's going to look at the World Cup 🥵
The previous picture was definitely destroyer Jack 😈

Hopefully we get to see more of his arms at the World Cup 🥵