Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kakan

Chatty Member
She does look fab. My daughter has just been looking for a snuggie and Sash popped up on the site wearing the adults version.
Wonder happened with her new big model contract, seems like she still works at her old job.

Gattle09

VIP Member
I haven't read it yet but I finished the Ruben and John last night (the cat ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) so you'll be next on my list

๐Ÿ’™

P.S. Could have written what you said about being shy about writing and staying anon myself.
Which one is the John and Ruben?

leapfrog

VIP Member
I didn't even read it, I just looked at the pictures ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
There was a bit of talk about it on twitter yesterday morning.
People wanted to know whoโ€™s Range Rover Jack was in, and who the guy was who got in the back with him.
I wanted clearer pictures ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

cobette

VIP Member
How rude did he just look talking to Pep there!? Didn't look like he was listening to a word he was saying :oops:

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the goal celebration between him and Foden was about? It looked like he was specificly bending down with his arms stretched out? Is this something they always do together?

Laughalong

VIP Member
does Sacha ever actually talk about Jack / is Jack ever actually in her vlogs? Serious question. I donโ€™t follow him / her properly but Iโ€™ve watched 3 of her videos and it seems like she doesnโ€™t acknowledge it / itโ€™s weird you donโ€™t see him walk past in the background?