Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sad they didn't put any of the flight back from Lisbon in the video but can understand why they didn't. I definitely would of been gripping something with the turbulence 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
continuing his habit of being photographed with fans who make him look like a strapping 6 footer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
his eyes look proper weird here. all that flange
CITY security man literally 30cm behind Jack. He's not there to keep John out of trouble, is he? All for Jack.

Blimey, that 'Bradford Lads' video. They literally went into the box where the Fodens were. No wonder his mum came out like an angry badger; it must have been terrifying to have a load of big pissed lads come into your tiny room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CITY security man literally 30cm behind Jack. He's not there to keep John out of trouble, is he? All for Jack.

Blimey, that 'Bradford Lads' video. They literally went into the box where the Fodens were. No wonder his mum came out like an angry badger; it must have been terrifying to have a load of big pissed lads come into your tiny room.
Angry badger!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but surely they’re responsible for arranging/paying for their own security unless they’re at an official club event?

Reactions: 1
City probably know Ma Foden well and thought they didn’t need to provide Little Phil with any additional security.

Jack’s babysitter literally has his hand on his shoulder in that last picture. I think he has strict instructions not to let him out of his sight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon jack's definitely that friend that you all know you have to watch when their drunk cos they're just a sociable little puppy who disapears to make new friends constantly and gets drawn into fun looking adventures 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon the babysitter sits up all night watching Jack sleep. He can’t just stay outside the bedroom door as he knows given half a chance he’ll be out the skylight in the en-suite. The only time he gets given off is when Jack’s on the pitch or directly in Pep’s line of sight in training sessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
continuing his habit of being photographed with fans who make him look like a strapping 6 footer
Reckon when someone asks for a picture the babysitter pulls out the tape measure and if you’re not under 5’5 you don’t get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The photos of Jack being so lovely with kids just melt me, he always looks so genuine and comfortable with them 🥰

I feel bad for Phil Foden, them blokes were clearly a bunch of pricks. His mum shouldn’t have reacted but I get why she did, I mean I get all wound up when a bigger kid is mean to mine at soft play, can only imagine how pissed off she was!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.