Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey!

Shocking that this was able to happen but actually on balance I think Phil did well to keep his cool as much as he did.

Got to ask why Jack and John's party included City's security but Phil appears to have had no-one there to de-escalate.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Blimey!

Shocking that this was able to happen but actually on balance I think Phil did well to keep his cool as much as he did.

Got to ask why Jack and John's party included City's security but Phil appears to have had no-one there to de-escalate.
No poor Phil doesn’t deserve it and I would be the same if I was bec defending her man

Reactions: 2
Blimey!

Jeeeez

Its mad that Jack and John have it when they're sat in an area that is so visible no one would dare do anything (plus unlikely to be many plebs around) but Phil doesn't. Maybe they thought they wouldn't need it in a box 😐

LOL just seen the bottle in Rebecca's hand

bleeping hell imagine if she'd bottled him

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Blimey!

Bloody hell. They should have assigned him the Man City babysitter who seems to have been shadowing Jack since Christmas.

Reactions: 8
Jeeeez

Its mad that Jack and John have it when they're sat in an area that is so visible no one would dare do anything (plus unlikely to be many plebs around) but Phil doesn't. Maybe they thought they wouldn't need it in a box 😐

LOL just seen the bottle in Rebecca's hand

bleeping hell imagine if she'd bottled him
She defo would of bottle the twit like just leave the lad alone poor Phil probably just wanted to enjoy his night

Reactions: 1
Blimey!

This is my thoughts, why didn't Phil have any kind of security? Where was the event security?
Very bizzare situation, and I think it could have just been left, Phil's mum and girlfriend possibly fuelled it a bit - but we don't know the full story. The blokes were obviously nobs. As others have said I actually think Phil reacted like anyone else would have done, his mum got hit for god's sake.

In other news jack looked hot as duck last night 🔥🥵
I also just adore him even more after he seemingly spent his day making kids days by meeting loads of them ❤

Reactions: 7
I watched the bits that you could see on Sky Sports News last night and I did think that, aside from the fact Jack was there, it was the last place on earth I'd want to be. It looked like a massive pit of drug and alcohol fuelled testosterone. They definitely needed security.

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell. They should have assigned him the Man City babysitter who seems to have been shadowing Jack since Christmas.
Fairly sure he was there doing his primary job of babysitting/hanging out with Jack. But surely City have more than one security person.

I agree he should have some sort of securities being a footballer but still his just a normal lad playing football he didn’t do anything wrong at all hopefull they find who done it and the police can deal with it

Reactions: 1
Fairly sure he was there doing his primary job of babysitting/hanging out with Jack. But surely City have more than one security person.
He was, he's in that peekaoo picture of Jack above. He maybe should have been with Phil though, John could have kept an eye on Jack ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I watched the bits that you could see on Sky Sports News last night and I did think that, aside from the fact Jack was there, it was the last place on earth I'd want to be. It looked like a massive pit of drug and alcohol fuelled testosterone. They definitely needed security.
Same, I cannot think of anything worse. I hate boxing anyway - violence stresses me out so can't watch people deliberately hit eachother - but the thought of being around so many pissed up, coked up wankers giving it the big I am....no thanks.

No offence to any boxing fans here. I'm sure you're all lovely.

Reactions: 3
He was, he's in that peekaoo picture of Jack above. He maybe should have been with Phil though, John could have kept an eye on Jack ❤
I love John (and am sure he'd be happy to watch Jack 😂) but am not convinced he'd be hugely helpful if an actually dangerous situation occurred.

Although, that time a flare was thrown within Jack's vicinity...

• Heart
Same, I cannot think of anything worse. I hate boxing anyway - violence stresses me out so can't watch people deliberately hit eachother - but the thought of being around so many pissed up, coked up wankers giving it the big I am....no thanks.

No offence to any boxing fans here. I'm sure you're all lovely.
I like to think that Jack was there purely out of confusion, he didn't realise it wasn't the DAZN boxing that Laura presents.

He spent all that time getting ready and picking his outfit, roped John and his mates in so he didn't look like a weird stalker, then realised too late it was the wrong boxing.

But at least he got a cuddle off of his brother moin 🥰

I love John (and am sure he'd be happy to watch Jack 😂) but am not convinced he'd be hugely helpful if an actually dangerous situation occurred.

Omg no, you cannot mention that without a warning, because Jack became the adult and THE WAY he held Johns arm does things to me 🥵🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Yeah, I don't think the babysitter would be much use in a dangerous situation either though. He doesn't look very big, I think he's just there to (try) to steer Jack away from trouble/all-night benders.

Reactions: 3
My heart just started beating a little faster 🖤 someone (I want to say you!) posted about how their expected roles were reversed in that moment (and the gentle wrist grab! 🥺) and it’s made me adore the whole thing even more.

me posting complete bollocks in here again while everyone has a serious discussion haha

• Haha
Yeah, I don't think the babysitter would be much use in a dangerous situation either though. He doesn't look very big, I think he's just there to (try) to steer Jack away from trouble/all-night benders.
It’s not really about getting stuck in a lot of the time though, it’s about defusing the situation before it gets to the point where someone throws a punch

Reactions: 2
My heart just started beating a little faster 🖤 someone (I want to say you!) posted about how their expected roles were reversed in that moment (and the gentle wrist grab! 🥺) and it’s made me adore the whole thing even more.

me posting complete bollocks in here again while everyone has a serious discussion haha
Yeah I think you're thinking of something I said in the Stones thread.

One thing I noticed in slow-mo is how he seems to tap Jack's hand with his thumb as if to acknowledge and reassure him, and I am just falling apart.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm friends with someone who is B-list famous. He's just someone I went to school with who ended up on the telly. Whenever we go out there will nearly always be young, drunk blokes who want to have a go. Walking away and not engaging with them in any way is the only way to deal with it. As soon as you start with the 'what did you say' stuff then it escalates. The men who do this are trash, and not worth your time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.