Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Jack I just imagined the whole outfit exactly like this without even seeing the bottom part… awful is an understatement, but it suits him unfortunately, imagine John in that one 😂 he looks perfect 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG just seen the Little Phil video :eek::ROFLMAO:

He does just seem to come back out the room and try to defend her. The person with the fire extinguisher was way out of order.

OMG just seen the Little Phil video :eek::ROFLMAO:

He does just seem to come back out the room and try to defend her. The person with the fire extinguisher was way out of order.
I agree he should of backed him mum. All the way and defo didn’t have to use a fire extinguisher the little twit

That’s Stockport chavs I guess

Reactions: 3
His mum looks rough as arseholes, and should have just shut the door rather than mouthing off at them. But they look like a group of cunts, particularly the one that went for her first.

I think everyone would have done the same as Little Phil if they saw their mum getting punched. He's actually been quite self controlled.

Leave the old dear at home next time pal

Reactions: 10
Why can’t someone send him a decent pair of jeans ☹
It’s always those minging ripped skinny jeans… it’s actually a proper tragedy, like makes me well sad 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm the same age as Little Phil's mum. FML.

Why can’t someone send him a decent pair of jeans ☹
It’s always those minging ripped skinny jeans… it’s actually a proper tragedy, like makes me well sad 🥲
I know. If I saw someone out like that and didn't know what was underneath, I'd think he was a proper little twit. But I'm choosing not to focus on the clothes at the moment, can deal with that once we're together.

He looks much nicer in darker or brighter colours, the washed out denim and light pink bomber jacket do him no favours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a TikTok of Jack watching the penalty yesterday, the guy who took it said Jack told him he would be back for the Man U game, so still a while to wait if that’s true 😩😩

• Sad
Just been on a Man City forum and it appears they are simultaneously blaming Scousers, Man Utd and Jack for Foden's ma getting rowdy.

No mention of the fact that Little Phil shouldn't even have been out. Surely he needs to get straight back in his tank after every game? 🐬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
347AC4A8-F678-4244-9268-8D1B0A824355.jpeg

Nicest side profile ever ever ever 😍

Don’t get me started on his right front tooth. My love for that tooth

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The shin injury is always mysterious and the managers never seem to know much about them?

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised little Phil isn't in the Daily Mail yet. They love a bit of Shameless style fighting. Guarantee Jack will also be mentioned in the article when it does go up.

How do we not have more pics yet?? They look like they were sat in the front row

Is the blonde woman at the start of the Foden video his girlfriend? The one saying "who are you calling a c*nt?" They should have all just walked in that room and shut the door.

Reactions: 4
it’s weird like his features look so much softer when he’s got his hair loose. want loose hair all the time. or tied up. bun the hats

• Heart
Is the blonde woman at the start of the Foden video his girlfriend? The one saying "who are you calling a c*nt?" They should have all just walked in that room and shut the door.
Yeah she made it a whole lot worse

The shin injury is always mysterious and the managers never seem to know much about them?
No mystery at all, he has shin splints. It takes time and a lot of rest to heal that and once you had it it oftens come back when you stains your shins as footies does. Also not easy to predict when it heals so not easy for Pep to answer.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.