Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I get what you’re saying. You make some good points .
I think I meant he seems less of a presence if that makes sense?
I hope so,I haven’t got anything against the lad at all.
thanks for responding with some actual intelligent debate lol.
It's ok I think he's just more blended in in terms of quality and others as unlike villa he was the standout so I think he's not going to like be the main man everygame because obviously he's in a team with people like raheem and kdb however I do think he will improve and have a more impact on games in terms of goals and assists kind of like raheem and marhez have I just think it will take until next season however I do think he will have a say in maybe getting a big goal in one of games

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy with a smooth chest - not a fan of a chest rug haha - as long as his pubes aren’t too short. His snail trail and certain photos at certain angles indicate that we’re OK on the pubic front though 💝

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I kind of like the smooth chest, it makes him look even more God like.

I'd also be supportive of a bit of chest hair, as long as the back remains smooth for a licking 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy with a smooth chest - not a fan of a chest rug haha - as long as his pubes aren’t too short. His snail trail and certain photos at certain angles indicate that we’re OK on the pubic front though 💝
i feel like he deffo does not maintain his pubes in anyway… especially considering how hairy his legs are

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I kind of like the smooth chest, it makes him look even more God like.

I'd also be supportive of a bit of chest hair, as long as the back remains smooth for a licking 😛
He definitely doesnt need a thick rug of chest hair. Just a little bit more, helps with that mix of musk and aftershave scent to breathe in.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
can I add Stones / Rodri to this please? 🤤

And probably not a popular opinion, but I have a mega soft spot for Kevin De Bruyne 🥺

Although I don’t think he could rail me quite like Jack, but he could spoil me, make me something substantial for dinner and tender love making... so.. small wins I guess.
I have a soft spot for Kevin too. the quiet ones are always the worst so that makes me think he does have it in him to rail you into next week then make your dinner afterwards.

• Heart
I HAVE A CONFESSION.... I HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT PHIL BLOODY FODEN 🤮🤮

I swear I have the weirdest sex dreams ever. Once when I was like 15 I dreamt about having sex with my Dad's friend who was like a 40 year old man 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I HAVE A CONFESSION.... I HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT PHIL BLOODY FODEN 🤮🤮

I swear I have the weirdest sex dreams ever. Once when I was like 15 I dreamt about having sex with my Dad's friend who was like a 40 year old man 🤣🤣🤣
🤮

Was Little Phil good though? 🤣

• Haha
Did he leave mud all over your house when he insisted on bringing his BMX in so no one would nick it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t look at Phil foden the same after he was compared to a dolphin 🐬 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.