Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anything, anytime, anywhere, please:
JG

0 shots required:
Stonesy

*no height-related category required for me unless this thread turns into a disc-jockey thirst space*

1 shot:
Cancelo
Sterling
Steffen

2-5 shots depending on how well we get along:
Rodri
Pep
Mahrez
Silva (I feel like he'd annoy the tit out of me but it'd quickly take a surprising turn)
Foden (snogging ONLY)
Walker
Ruben

5-10 shots depending on how well we get along:
all other over-21s
Dead at Foden 😂😂😂
Maybe a cheeky finger or two round the back of maccies.
You’d have to tell him to wash his hands though after holding those chips and nuggies, no one wants a salty nunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My categories:

Would pay him, make him a roast dinner afterwards and do his washing: JG :love:

0 shots: Ruben, Pep, Rodri

1-3 shots: Cancelo (would probably confuse him with Rodri by this point)
Stones (would be under the 0 shots category if he had no tattoos)

4+ shots: Mahrez
Ake
Laporte
That other goalkeeper posted above who's not the one with the teeth

Everyone else is a No.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll have any of them tbh, except Foden and anyone below the age of 21

I'm ready and willing for everyone else at any time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yous are a bunch of animals! 😂 😂 😂

My categories:

Would pay him, make him a roast dinner afterwards and do his washing: JG :love:

0 shots: Ruben, Pep, Rodri

1-3 shots: Cancelo (would probably confuse him with Rodri by this point)
Stones (would be under 0 shots category if he had no tattoos)

4+ shots: Mahrez
Ake
Laporte
That other goalkeeper posted above who's not the one with the teeth

Everyone else is a No.
Screaming at 'would pay him' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone that’s putting little Phil in their lists is getting a ❌ from me.

That man is not a sexual being in my mind 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Would probably ruin everything by getting you yellow flowers 😂

Am I the only person who thought 'Teaser' was the correct answer to 'what's your favourite Celebration!?' 😂 ?!

I also find Lingard attractive (because he makes me laugh 'the weva!!!') but the fact he's 29 but acts like he's 19 gives me the ick. (Aware this is highly hypocritical given that I still behave like I am 13)

P.S. Bae is gonna be raging when he sees the thread today. We need some physio room content stat Jack xoxo

• Haha
Anyone that’s putting little Phil in their lists is getting a ❌ from me. That man is not a sexual being in my mind don’t care if he has kids.
Agree. I'd be putting myself on the sex offenders list afterwards if I went there.

How is your leg btw? Have you been discharged yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone that’s putting little Phil in their lists is getting a ❌ from me.

That man is not a sexual being in my mind 🤢
I'm a sucker for a chav 😫 I do have standards though, hence only going for a tipsy snog with him

Giggling at 'That other goalkeeper posted above who's not the one with the teeth'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a Leeds fan I also love Scott Carson, I am mega proud of him being at City.

• Heart
i love this tread its always interesting... love seeing rodri get some attention. he makes me chuckle though cz i see him out quite often in manchester especially northern quarter in Piccadilly gardens.

i think i agree with most on this thread. for me its jack, ruben, rodri

Reactions: 5
I don't get the Phil foden or mason mount lusting...1 Phil is like only a few years older than my son 🤢 and mason just doesn't do it for me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't get the Phil foden or mason mount lusting...1 Phil is like only a few years older than my son 🤢 and mason just doesn't do it for me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can occasionally see the attraction to Mason but overall he looks just a bit too young and slight. You'd be worried about breaking him or making him cry.

P.s Mason stans pls don't come at me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same re mason, he’s objectively good looking but he does nothing for me, no sex appeal and dresses horrendously (JG gets away with it because he’s JG)

Reactions: 5
Moving to Man City has literally stalled his career.. what’s the use in being able to say “I’ve won titles” if you haven’t actually participated in any of it .
loved him at Villa but he’s lost that little sparkle he had now in my opinion

Reactions: 1
Moving to Man City has literally stalled his career.. what’s the use in being able to say “I’ve won titles” if you haven’t actually participated in any of it .
Ok, I'll bite.

How has he not participated in any of it....? Do you think only the goal scorers deserve a medal?

If only football was a team sport eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i think hell get that back it hasnt necessarily stalled his career when players move to city it does generally take them a year to settle into the squad and i think thats what will happen with jack he will be like marhez rodri cancelo bernardo ect who all took a year to settle and now play amazing most of the time.... i think the thing were seeing with jack is at villa he generally played in one position and at city he cant do that and the way pep has used him this year is making him learn various roles and become more adaptable and thats always going to take time i think people especially the press dont necessarily get that especially if they dont watch city week in week out but i can probably guarantee you jack will be back with his sparkle swagger ect hes just going through a learning and adapting process

also he has contributed he gets city up the pitch and things which is what pep is asking from him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.