Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fancy Bernardo too, he has a cocky kind of aloofness going on for me. Plus I'm a shorty too.

Reactions: 4
I like Bernado, although I'm not sure I would if he was English and called plain ole Bernard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bernardo is too short for me (I am fairly tall) but he would laugh you into bed

He looks so diddy here

tumblr_1907924dcc0f96ac8d63a2c569d86b86_580f98fa_2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Silva's much much much tinier than my usual type (John Stones) but he's still taller than me (I'm 5'4" btw I'm making myself sound like a garden gnome) so he'll do.

I think his cockiness in that head-tennis video sold him to me a bit (that willy-swinging motion he was doing [can't believe I noticed anything other than Jack in that video]), he seems a laugh. That, and naming his dog John πŸ’™

Please post new content, Jack

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He's about the same height as me but I get the feeling I'd feel enormous next to him. So it's probably a no from me, but I'd definitely be his friend as he seems hilarious and we have a shared love of John.

Reactions: 3
Fab job by the boys tonight πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ proper worldie from Silva the little Portuguese beaut πŸ’™ gutted he didn't get his hat trick tho 😭🀣

Reactions: 1
I'm really gutted for Jack missing out on tonight 😭 Hope he's back at the weekend as it's a biggy!

I'll comfort myself watching the BT Sport 'keeper documentary for the second time in a week as the love of my life is on it.

Reactions: 3
God he's boring when he's injured. City need to set up a camera in the treatment room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I assumed it was quiet in here today because everyone's emotionally prepping for tomorrow (didn't want to be the first to mention it though). Might do a digital detox to heal my jealous little heart

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today at Cities training ground, Bernardo: Why are you so sad Jack? Is it the injury? Still angry because I won the football tennis? Jack: No! But all my fans ot Tattle has dumped me for you 😭😭😭. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today at Cities training ground, Bernardo: Why are you so sad Jack? Is it the injury? Still angry because I won the football tennis? Jack: No! But all my fans ot Tattle has dumped me for you 😭😭😭. 🀣
bernardo supremacy ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.