Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving to Man City has literally stalled his career.. what’s the use in being able to say “I’ve won titles” if you haven’t actually participated in any of it .
loved him at Villa but he’s lost that little sparkle he had now in my opinion
...... rave ...... thread .......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This. Showing Jack as literally off the chart doing well

Jack is not and never was a striker. He does what he does and he doing what he always did, the fact he was a goal scorer at villa is a reflection on the rest of the team not him. He carried them basically and now he is a player who is definitely good enough for city surrounded by absolute top class players so he isn't going to stand out as much but his stats continue to speak for themselves.
20220215_145151.jpg

The only thing I can see that he does different at city is pep doesn't like long dribbles which is something jack has always been good at.
The haters need to do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
TBF, I don't care about his City career, I'm here for the smutty content. He could pack it all in and become an Instragram underwear model and I wouldn't care, as long as we were getting the content we deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think hell get that back it hasnt necessarily stalled his career when players move to city it does generally take them a year to settle into the squad and i think thats what will happen with jack he will be like marhez rodri cancelo bernardo ect who all took a year to settle and now play amazing most of the time.... i think the thing were seeing with jack is at villa he generally played in one position and at city he cant do that and the way pep has used him this year is making him learn various roles and become more adaptable and thats always going to take time i think people especially the press dont necessarily get that especially if they dont watch city week in week out but i can probably guarantee you jack will be back with his sparkle swagger ect hes just going through a learning and adapting process

also he has contributed he gets city up the pitch and things which is what pep is asking from him
Yeah I get what you’re saying. You make some good points .
I think I meant he seems less of a presence if that makes sense?
I hope so,I haven’t got anything against the lad at all.
thanks for responding with some actual intelligent debate lol.

Reactions: 2
Moving to Man City has literally stalled his career.. what’s the use in being able to say “I’ve won titles” if you haven’t actually participated in any of it .
loved him at Villa but he’s lost that little sparkle he had now in my opinion
how has he not participated? i know he's not had as much game time as he previously did at villa, but saying he hasn't participated is factually inaccurate. i know people like to peg how some is performing based on how many goals/assists they have under their belt, but that's not the only measure of someone playing well. when you look at the other stats he's contributed a lot to the games he has played; in fact he's ranked number 2 in the whole of the PL for the most key passes in open play this season (despite not starting every game) - that's more key passes than mahrez, salah, james - who have all got more assists/goals under their belts. his stats show he makes atleast 2 attacking changes per game - you've got to remember he is predominantly used to playing with a true number 9. Some of our goals have come off the back of him tracking back and running at defenders, and his ability to carry the ball into the oppositions box. Many of them have come from runs he has made down the left and through the middle. You should know if you're a football fan that city is all about posession and passing - many of our goals have come through them kinds of pressing and passing plays. I think the goals and assists will come - especially if they sign a striker. it's hard to judge right now because it's his first season playing at city and he's learning a whole new way of playing football - we won't see the best of him until next season.

also what's the use of being the main man at villa and having 'that little sparkle' if you're never going to win any trophies - how is that a successful career? I think his sparkle will come back, he just needs to settle into the squad. sorry for the football rant lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Never mentioned goals ?
Sure, so what do you mean if not goals? Can't be playing time, given he is making appearances and is in more competitions than he would be in at Villa.

Tbf it's the nonsense comment "literally stalled his career" which is most ridiculous. I can gloss over the misuse of literally, but on what planet can you say his career has stalled?

Make it make sense

Reactions: 4
Jack says relax. He looks like this whether he plays for Villa or City, whether he's scoring goals or not :love: 🍆

1644937934306.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It is laughable to write off Jack's City career at this point and call the move a mistake.

He moved eyes wide open to a club where he knew he would become part of the squad rather than the star man. But in turn he gets the thrill of European nights, the benefits of playing with an incredible calibre of players, an excellent manager, exciting cup runs, and hopefully lots and lots of medals.

Reactions: 8
But if he hadn't moved to City we wouldn't have this video. I don't know about him, but I think my life has been enhanced by his move.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But if he hadn't moved to City we wouldn't have this video. I don't know about him, but I think my life has been enhanced by his move.

howwww did i forget about this video!!! ❤❤

also cannot at all get on board with phil foden… he’s a great player but he looks like a 12 year old chav that hangs outside the shop asking adults to buy him alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The best description I've seen of Foden is that he's that 18 year old sat on his BMX waiting for his Year 10 girlfriend at the school gates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
GOD how is it even possible to look like that.
The way he’s slightly angling his stomach out.

feeerrrrrrrallllllll
It's just a perfect picture, isn't it? The snail trail, the hip dip, the double short tuck, *something* trying to get out of his pants.

Reactions: 4
Agree. I'd be putting myself on the sex offenders list afterwards if I went there.

How is your leg btw? Have you been discharged yet?
It’s not his age I’m only a couple years older than him… it’s the way he carries himself it’s just 🚩🚩 imo 😂😂

You’re so nice… it’s okay I was discharged and on the mend! On a lot of morphine so that helps plenty! 😂

Reactions: 8
It's just a perfect picture, isn't it? The snail trail, the hip dip, the double short tuck, *something* trying to get out of his pants.
I am so weak for the snail trail
I just wish he’d let his chest hair grow just a little more, but I’ll tolerate it I suppose....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.