Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do sometimes get Rodri and Cancelo mixed up if I see only one of them, they have a lot of facial features in common.

But they have totally different vibes - Rodri has a kind of cheerful, straightforward stability whereas Cancelo has a little sadness and intensity about him.

And if you see them together the size difference makes it obvious. I cannot emphasise enough that Cancelo is nearly 6ft tall.

Screenshot_20220215_105258.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, looks like I’m now on the Rodri train too. What is wrong with me? I’m a Man Utd fan, I shouldn’t be doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do sometimes get Rodri and Cancelo mixed up if I see only one of them, they have a lot of facial features in common.

But they have totally different vibes - Rodri has a kind of cheerful, straightforward stability whereas Cancelo has a little sadness and intensity about him.

And if you see them together the size difference makes it obvious. I cannot emphasise enough that Cancelo is nearly 6ft tall.

View attachment 1063743
I mean, I'd get on my knees for them both to be honest. And be sandwiched between both of them.

The one on the right, if he can put his hand on my head like that and push me down to my knees. I'd be ruined. 🥵🥵

• Haha

View attachment 1063743
Those sad/intense (and possibly a bit naughtier/chavvier?) vibes are exactly what make me prefer Cancelo out of the two! 🖤 also Jack was right when he said Cancelo is the best dressed out of the team, he’s got a certain *way* about him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bae really needs to do something special drop the nudes to get back to the top of the queue I think

This is slowly becoming a City thirst thread and I'm not mad about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, he’s got some serious competition now and isn’t helping himself by sitting out tonight’s match.

I’d say he needs to pull his socks up, but I’ll let him off as I know they cut off his circulation due to his calf situation.

Just pull yourself together Jack and give us something to justify getting yourself back to the top of the pile.

Reactions: 5
Bae really needs to do something special drop the nudes to get back to the top of the queue I think

This is slowly becoming a City thirst thread and I'm not mad about it
Honestly it’s like… most of the city team are 8/10s to me, some 9s and 10s as well. I think I’d have any of them tbh.

Jack is 100000/10 though - wanker

Following up on the dress sense thing, if Jack ever dressed like this I would ascend to the watery heavens:

8F72D9AF-E1D9-43A0-9FD3-AA2114844C1E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine Jack reading this thread and being absolutely livid at the attention the other guys are getting 🤣 Let’s make him jealous till he drops a dick pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come on, tell me this isn't a man who takes your pleasure incredibly seriously. 😂

View attachment 1063729
Nah I’m not here for the PE teacher vibes here 😂
Let me go back 30 seconds before I laid eyes on this picture

Imagine Jack reading this thread and being absolutely livid at the attention the other guys are getting 🤣 Let’s make him jealous till he drops a dick pic.
Jack you’re old news babe x

irrelevant x

I hate myself for even saying it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those sad/intense (and possibly a bit naughtier/chavvier?) vibes are exactly what make me prefer Cancelo out of the two! 🖤 also Jack was right when he said Cancelo is the best dressed out of the team, he’s got a certain *way* about him
I like both!

Rodri has sheer size on his side, which isn't a must-have for me (all I ask is that he's not so small he makes me feel huge!) but there is something appealing about the bulk of him combined with how he seems quite sweet and sensible. Like a gentle giant.

Whereas Cancelo has a little bit of edge. Definitely agree he dresses well.
Screenshot_20220215_111725.jpg
Screenshot_20220215_111751.jpg

I always thought he gave off sad vibes and then recently I found out he almost quit football at 18 after he was in a car crash in which his mother died. That breaks my heart and makes me really want to give him a big cuddle.

He's been with his fiancée for 10 years and he stood up to those burglars to protect her and their daughter. So mostly I just want their little family to be super-happy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
i’ve said it before but i’ll say it again; i would plough through the whole man city starting squad. every single one of them would get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly it’s like… most of the city team are 8/10s to me, some 9s and 10s as well. I think I’d have any of them tbh.

Following up on the dress sense thing, if Jack ever dressed like this I would ascend to the watery heavens:

View attachment 1063770
Here you go xox 🤣

46634349-9890537-image-a-13_1628849784408.jpg

Cutting his face out somehow ended up with his teeth disappearing and I am HOWLING

Screenshot_20220215-112003_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1063770
This is how I want my men casually dressing. If they really have to wear clothes, dress like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.