Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any fanfic writers who have been given the ick over the recent developments today, one written about John Stones would be greatly appreciate. Thanks xo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve gotta say, Sasha really is stunning.
I feel gross when I look at her 🀣

Reactions: 17
I'm late posting here but in all honesty i'm thrilled for Jack and Sasha.
She seems like a really lovely girl and they clearly do have some kind of love between them which we'll never know the extent of.
I hope they're happy (still mad jealous of her having Grealish though πŸ˜‚ )

Lovely looking couple.

Reactions: 15
I find Ruben very intriguing. His ex's break up song doesn't paint him in entirely the best light, so I can imagine he could be a bit of a duck boy dark horse

Also this photo is hot because he looks like he's just been shagging

View attachment 1062632
OK, I'm in :love:

I like the way he must put his captain's armband back on after stripping, just to make sure we know he's still in charge :devilish:

Reactions: 3
i’ve always thought he was attractive but seeing him in person took it to the next level. he is even more beautiful in real life. massive broad shoulders and just a solid wall of muscle. and his arse? carved by the gods. when he gets angry as well πŸ₯΅ yes please
You are correct actually, I do think he’s fit irl and angry but just a bit too big and boring for me to sustain a crush on him beyond 90 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooh with the new posts do we think there will be a Jack cameo in the vlogs. I want to see 'I do my boyfriends makeup' vid Sasha please. You just know he loves a little pamper session, tickles his own face with the blusher brush and has tried out a bit of mascara 'I look quite good ya knows'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooh with the new posts do we think there will be a Jack cameo in the vlogs. I want to see 'I do my boyfriends makeup' vid Sasha please. You just know he loves a little pamper session, tickles his own face with the blusher brush and has tried out a bit of mascara 'I look quite good ya knows'.
Maybe he could do a Calvin Klein underpants haul. And try them all on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd watch, but only if she follows it up with a "this is how I braid my boyfriend's hair" video, and tops it off with a "this is how my boyfriend washes himself in the shower" video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Proper sad and jealous! πŸ˜… It's already hard being single on this day but this just made it even worse πŸ˜‚
Don't be sad, looks like they're finished shagging for the night as she's now spamming her stories with videos of how she puts her wig in.

To be fair, it must be hard to be in a relationship with someone with such magnificent hair.

I LOVE RUBEN he's so hot, but from what his ex says in the songs, she left her life and career aside to be with him and he left her when he started having success with women in england πŸ€”

Different strokes for different folks!

In all honesty he's just a little too together for me.

Body sculpted by the gods, cute smile, talented and driven and ambitious, intelligent for a footballer, always does that thing where he rolls his shorts up at every corner, takes his shirt off but leaves his armband on which speaks to something deep and primal in my brain....

But I get the feeling that he wouldn't need me to take care of him or explain things to him. Like he could probably assemble flat-pack furniture on his own and make his own dentist appointments.

And my type of guy is hot but also in some way infuriating. Someone who pisses me off just enough that I don't get completely unbearable about him. Someone I feel comfortable teasing, and who takes it good-naturedly and gives it back a little too.

Ruben's fit but intimidating. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

View attachment 1062608View attachment 1062609View attachment 1062611View attachment 1062612
This is so well put exactly my thoughts! He just seems too perfect, I wouldn't know how to act around him in all honesty πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Do you think Jack is a mardy patient? Like with his injury will he want to be left alone or want loads of attention from Sasha? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 5
He is used to being looked after all his life I would guess. He is lucky to come from a close supportive family. Cheese on toast on demand for patient GrealishπŸžπŸ§€πŸ˜

I LOVE RUBEN he's so hot, but from what his ex says in the songs, she left her life and career aside to be with him and he left her when he started having success with women in england πŸ€”
i thought she said when it came out that he wanted a more quiet life and behind closed doors and she obviously with her career needed to be more public and he didnt want that.

Ruben = nah ...... looks like a typical Saturday-Nighter out of The Red Lion ...

Jack?
Jack.......
Those legs
That arse
That huge cock bulge
Those eyes
That smile
The playfulness

Mmmmmmmmm

Push it right in .
Do what you like.
I'll do anything.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Any fanfic writers who have been given the ick over the recent developments today, one written about John Stones would be greatly appreciate. Thanks xo
I second this.

I was unfortunate enough to see some JS ones on Tumblr earlier and they were so bad I actually felt sick πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I read this one a while ago not bad to be fair haven’t really found any other ones since though x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.