Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any fanfic writers who have been given the ick over the recent developments today, one written about John Stones would be greatly appreciate. Thanks xo
Some of my preferred John fics:

Brilliant John/Ruben slow burn/angst, final chapter posted yesterday

Long running John/Pickford series, pairing may not be everyone's cup of tea but the writing is excellent

Ruben/John AU in Ibiza. Beautiful, heart wrenching

This is probably one of the better writers on tumblr (under a spoiler because it's a huge post)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn’t venture in here last night...
..... is it safe?
..... are we all okay?
..... is there anyone out there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that recent? Looks like he's wearing the hideous dsquared outfit, has he gone to Portugal despite the injury?
We must rip these hideous clothes from his body immediately

Hope he has travelled, will be nice for him to still be with the team

I envy anyone who can take a selfie video angled from below. No worries about double chins for JG

He's dumped and we've moved on to Ruben.
can I add Stones / Rodri to this please? 🤤

And probably not a popular opinion, but I have a mega soft spot for Kevin De Bruyne 🥺

Although I don’t think he could rail me quite like Jack, but he could spoil me, make me something substantial for dinner and tender love making... so.. small wins I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

And probably not a popular opinion, but I have a mega soft spot for Kevin De Bruyne 🥺

Although I don’t think he could rail me quite like Jack, but he could spoil me, make me something substantial for dinner and tender love making... so.. small wins I guess.
Kevin De Bruyne is quite hot. Nice arse too. A bit too nice maybe.

Reactions: 3

We all know stones is in there. He's my main number 1

Oh, agreed! My love of Stones is well-documented.

Rodri's enormous in a way that makes me feel a little funny. Absolutely has the power to rail you but gives off attentive lover vibes. Would go down on you until you're practically crying. Also clever, humble, modest...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9321197/rodri-man-city-student-business-management-degree/

And KDB is lovely, but I mostly just want to protect him from the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, agreed! My love of Stones is well-documented.

Rodri's enormous in a way that makes me feel a little funny. Absolutely has the power to rail you but gives off attentive lover vibes. Would go down on you until you're practically crying. Also clever, humble, modest...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9321197/rodri-man-city-student-business-management-degree/

And KDB is lovely, but I mostly just want to protect him from the world.
‘would go down on you until you’re practically crying’
Ok, new Rodri level unlocked 🥵

KDB is too pure to be exposed to our bad lad thats for sure.. I just pray that one day he learns from Kev

• Haha
sometimes I need too nice though 😂😂
aka when I’m vulnerable mid menstruation HA.
... KDB would feed me Cadbury’s & stroke my back.

I’d always come running back to this absolute (FIT) twit though 🙄🙄

...with his massive broad back... and shovel hands.
I get that. Nice is sometimes good. But I'm always a slut for a good rough railing that I'm gonna feel for days after. 😆

• Haha
Mmm, tell me more about Rodri.

I feel like I need Jack when I’m ovulating and Ruben when I’m not. He seems a bit *nice*.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rodri looks like a cross between JS5 and Cancelo to me!

Still very much got tunnel vision for bae, I can’t imagine any other face/body comparing to his 😭

Reactions: 10
I think in the long term Jack wants to be like KDB and admires him greatly. His own family is so close I am sure that's something he wants for himself eventually, but for the moment he feels too young and wants to go a bit rogue.

He can wait until he retires to get married and have kids and still have his entire life ahead of him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.