Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy for them.

I prefer the pics in her story. The second one on his, his facial expression seems a little uncomfortable. You can read that as bad relationship body language or maybe he was just sitting at an awkward angle or something. But hers are cuter, and that one where he's kissing her cheek is really lovely. She's a model and probably just better at choosing nice pictures than he is.

I reserve my right to have my doubts that everything is perfect given what we know/the rumours about their history (including the past year or so). But mostly I'll just take it at face value and say I'm happy that they seem happy.

Doesn't stop me fancying him like crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s posted pics where he’s barely touching her and she’s clinging to him. She has done the opposite and her pics are very sweet.

Reactions: 1
This just baffles me even more though. If they're in a happy relationship why does Jack piss about so much?

Or do you think the leopard has really changed its spots?!

even she’s started following coleen rooney 😂

i think they just don’t overthink these things - it’s valentine’s day! everyone posts their partner 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The thing to keep in mind is a lot of the ‘cheating’ has been in the form of unfounded rumours. I’m not painting him as a saint, but let’s not stick him in the love rat bin based upon some he said, she said situations. No one knows what has gone on in their relationship on either side, whether they’ve been on or off or whatever when he’s been dipping his wick.

Reactions: 14
All I did was drive home from work and there's 4 more pages to catch up on 😂

Sasha's pictures are GORGEOUS! I'm shipping them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm happy for them.

I prefer the pics in her story. The second one on his, his facial expression seems a little uncomfortable. You can read that as bad relationship body language or maybe he was just sitting at an awkward angle or something. But hers are cuter, and that one where he's kissing her cheek is really lovely. She's a model and probably just better at choosing nice pictures than he is.

I reserve my right to have my doubts that everything is perfect given what we know/the rumours about their history (including the past year or so). But mostly I'll just take it at face value and say I'm happy that they seem happy.

Doesn't stop me fancying him like crazy!
👆 this!

I’m glad he seems happy both in the pictures at home and the smile on his face in training has been a delight these past few weeks.

I am also thankful that both sets of photos have brought some new hot content of Jack 😍

Reactions: 5
Jealous as fiery hell OBVS but it’s given me a warm fuzzy feeling, it’s super cute and the photos are gorgeous 🤍🥺 we’ll never know what goes on behind closed doors so can only really hope for happiness for them both!

happy v-day to everyone here too 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To briefly go off topic...the only good thing about him not going to Lisbon is we won't have to bleach our eyes after seeing him in the awful DSquared garb

Hope he's comfy cosy in his dressing gown on the sofa. Or naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm just disappointed we've not been treated to a valentines day balloon arch! 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This just baffles me even more though. If they're in a happy relationship why does Jack piss about so much?

Or do you think the leopard has really changed its spots?!
I think we can see from his interactions with literally everyone that Jack is an affectionate person. Everywhere he goes he forms close, loving friendships. It'd be weird for him to be in a relationship with someone and not have at least moments of being really, really fond of them.

Maybe he really loves Sasha and the cheating stuff is all just rumours.

Maybe he's just a flawed and disappointing man who can't resist temptation despite being with someone he loves.

Maybe he likes her but doesn't love her.

Maybe they love each other but it's an open relationship.

Maybe it's an old, deep, comfortable mostly-platonic love that doesn't have much passion in it anymore and he seeks that elsewhere.

We just don't know what their situation is. I just hope they're both happy. And if they're going to be a little more public I hope we get good content out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm gonna be honest, I don't care about Sasha, or any of the drama and rumours.

I just wanna be shagged senseless by Jack and be crushed between his thighs and smothered by his arse cheeks. All while I'm pulling on his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes me laugh that so many people do not know a bit of light hearted banter when they see it.

This is not the One Direction message boards circa 2012.

We're grown adults and obsessing over JG is all a bit of fun, I highly doubt anyone here genuinely wishes Sasha any ill will or is on the verge of chucking themselves off a bridge at the sight of a pic of them together.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s funny that Sasha has been posting all day about gifts from boohoo for valentines then just a little post about jack 🤣
Come on sash, let’s see what Jack really bought for you 🌹

It makes me laugh that so many people do not know a bit of light hearted banter when they see it.

This is not the One Direction message boards circa 2012.

We're grown adults and obsessing over JG is all a bit of fun, I highly doubt anyone here genuinely wishes Sasha any ill will or is on the verge of chucking themselves off a bridge at the sight of a pic of them together.
All i want is his dick in my mouth all day, everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think we can see from his interactions with literally everyone that Jack is an affectionate person. Everywhere he goes he forms close, loving friendships. It'd be weird for him to be in a relationship with someone and not have at least moments of being really, really fond of them.

Maybe he really loves Sasha and the cheating stuff is all just rumours.

Maybe he's just a flawed and disappointing man who can't resist temptation despite being with someone he loves.

Maybe he likes her but doesn't love her.

Maybe they love each other but it's an open relationship.

Maybe it's an old, deep, comfortable mostly-platonic love that doesn't have much passion in it anymore and he seeks that elsewhere.

We just don't know what their situation is. I just hope they're both happy. And if they're going to be a little more public I hope we get good content out of it.
Allow me a Valentine’s Day moment of arse-licking (not the type I usually bang on about): I really love how thought-provoking and considered your posts always are!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.