Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can see from his interactions with literally everyone that Jack is an affectionate person. Everywhere he goes he forms close, loving friendships. It'd be weird for him to be in a relationship with someone and not have at least moments of being really, really fond of them.

Maybe he really loves Sasha and the cheating stuff is all just rumours.

Maybe he's just a flawed and disappointing man who can't resist temptation despite being with someone he loves.

Maybe he likes her but doesn't love her.

Maybe they love each other but it's an open relationship.

Maybe it's an old, deep, comfortable mostly-platonic love that doesn't have much passion in it anymore and he seeks that elsewhere.

We just don't know what their situation is. I just hope they're both happy. And if they're going to be a little more public I hope we get good content out of it.
I feel like your reading my mind 😂🙈

just adding the new photos to the thread - he is just a delight and looks lovely in them all 😍 (I haven’t cropped Sasha out because she’s in them before any was to say anything I do it for most of my Jack Tax photos!) 🥵
634FF14A-0AF1-4876-9A0D-F39C391236A6.jpeg
09F64236-E061-47F5-9F72-358C9BD39746.jpeg
8E10779A-638C-4F15-A1B9-1C665691FDAC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On a side note I know we all have banter and we all say things but I do hope there happy god we all like a laugh and joke

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We're grown adults and obsessing over JG is all a bit of fun, I highly doubt anyone here genuinely wishes Sasha any ill will or is on the verge of chucking themselves off a bridge at the sight of a pic of them together.
So many people reading this like “right… yeah… I was definitely kidding…” 🤣

• Haha
All I want for Valentine's Day is: Jack Grealish

Mason Mount, Ben Chilwell

Marcus Rashford, Raheem Sterling, DCL

Harry Maguire, Erling Haaland

Loftus-Cheek, Dele Alli, Luke Shaw.

Arse eater Jordan Pickford.

And whoever else I'm obviously forgetting. I don't need flowers, or presents. I just need dick and cum, filling me up over and over.
I feel so ashamed of myself, how did I forget to include John Stones, Declan rice and Tyrone Mings on this list.

They are all gonna have to bend me over their knees and spank my bottom in punishment. 😆😆

ETA: oh and Conor Gallagher and Tom Cairney. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like your reading my mind 😂🙈

just adding the new photos to the thread - he is just a delight and looks lovely in them all 😍 (I haven’t cropped Sasha out because she’s in them before any was to say anything I do it for most of my Jack Tax photos!) 🥵
View attachment 1062398View attachment 1062399View attachment 1062406
Sacrilege that you’ve cut out Skye on the bottom one. I swear I love that dog more than Jack. She’s the one who has my heart the most ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel so ashamed of myself, how did I forget to include John Stones, Declan rice and Tyrone Mings on this list.

They are all gonna have to bend me over their knees and spank my bottom in punishment. 😆😆
Sorry Stephen, you forgot Declan, I therefore have claimed sole ownership/

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pleased they’ve posted some happy photos, they do look happy together but come on Sash give us some VDay love back & drop us some Jack
nudes hun (I know you’ve got some!) ✌🏼

Her birthday on Thursday too. Wonder what we'll get then? A sex tape?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely think I’m done 👋🏽 it’s not the same when he’s in a happy relationship. It was a good run but I’m out 🤣 byeeeee Jack make sure you let us know when you’re single again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies, but there is a queue here for Declan. It’s been forming for a while 😂

Someone make a thread, he deserves one
He’s been close to claiming my top spot for a little while 🥰 I know footballers all come with a bad rap at times but it seems players & pundits alike love him and what he’s doing for football, as well as the glow up of the century (I mean that helps!)

however the recent Jack content has propelled him back to number one, with the help of MM requiring a hair cut, he’s slipped to 3rd 😂

I am married woman with a child - what am I doing with my life ranking footballers 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think I’m done 👋🏽 it’s not the same when he’s in a happy relationship. It was a good run but I’m out 🤣 byeeeee Jack make sure you let us know when you’re single again
Oh come on. It's JG. Him switching off Raya for a fortnight is probably 'commitment' in his book. No way will there not be another cheating scandal.

• Haha
God when I first saw this I was wtf how does his hair look?!?🎄 😂
E70D3CCB-23A6-4003-885F-CEF74E4BC191.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.