Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes think this too. it also made him look trash with all the articles saying emily thought he was single as he came across as single and all that, but now no one can say that
Fair enough that's defo gonna be right but when he cheats again and it's again in the paper what's the excuse gonna be I wou der.

I think it's been building up to this moment. He's referred to her in about 3 interviews recently. I reckon an engagement is imminent too.
Can’t wait for the engagement

“He’s only done it cos he’s in the dog house”
“Bet she bought the ring herself”

God forbid they might actually find some happiness. Why don’t people want that for him when they supposedly like him?

🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yeah i wouldn’t look too much into the not tagging thing because he probs doesn’t want her to get harassed by his fans more than she already is. especially with the death threats after the euros.

think the signing thing is a good tactical move on his behalf because he’s saying they were together then even though most of the scandals came after - kinda reenforcing the message that it’s all lies. but then again is he really that clever 🤣
shes an influencer tbf so most the people who are likely to send her hate will already know who she is. She’s hardly fully private 🤷🏻‍♀️ The tagging thing is a none story, but anyone that’s inclined to send hate won’t need him to tag her to know who she is

Reactions: 5
shes an influencer tbf so most the people who are likely to send her hate will already know who she is. She’s hardly fully private 🤷🏻‍♀️ The tagging thing is a none story, but anyone that’s inclined to send hate won’t need him to tag her to know who she is
was more for the ppl saying he’s not tagged her so he’s not claimed her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If she did end up pregnant at least she already does maternity shoots for boohoo so the bump would actually be real 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Tbh I’m starting to find the whole jack and sasha thing boring now. Like she’s not my cup of tea don’t have anything against her just don’t see myself having anything in common with her. Jacks PR is all over the place one min there’s a cheating scandal the next he’s all over Sasha. Leave them to it it’s boring and going round it circles. If she doesn’t care about his cheating then so be it that’s on her and if can’t keep his dick in his pants then he’s a prick and doesn’t deserve her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
When I tell you I bleeping RACED over here 🤣

Good for them. They’re cute pics. Especially hers. Happy V Day, hoebags 😘

Reactions: 13
In tears cracking up catching up on this thread!
Tbh once a cheat always a cheat, he’ll be happy for a few months and then he’ll get bored because their relationship clearly lacks something, and he looks for it else where.
I mean it’s nice they’ve posted but the amount of people that post pictures on valentines but spend the rest of the year in other peoples dm’s is shocking.
So don’t stress it girls, he’ll be back to his normal antics soon I’m sure

Reactions: 7
In tears cracking up catching up on this thread!
Tbh once a cheat always a cheat, he’ll be happy for a few months and then he’ll get bored because their relationship clearly lacks something, and he looks for it else where.
I mean it’s nice they’ve posted but the amount of people that post pictures on valentines but spend the rest of the year in other peoples dm’s is shocking.
So don’t stress it girls, he’ll be back to his normal antics soon I’m sure
To be honest people taking the “it’s fine, he’ll still cheat on her” view, as if they can only stomach that she’s with him if they think that she’s going to be unhappy in the relationship, is quite sickening

Reactions: 12
nah tbh I’m actually happy for them , Sasha is actually a really sweet girl from what I’ve seen and she deserves him to be posting her and not acting as if she’s this big secret , I hope he starts appearing in her vlogs and what not because it’s obvious he’s there when she’s filming because she always refers to him.

Off topic but does anyone know how I can change my username as it's quite identifiable and I didn't think it through when I signed up 🤣🤣 I've emailed an address but not heard anything yet

Off topic but does anyone know how I can change my username as it's quite identifiable and I didn't think it through when I signed up 🤣🤣 I've emailed an address but not heard anything yet
i don’t think it’s do-able… i deleted my old one and made a new one to get round it!

Ive been wanting to change mine aswell but I don’t think we’re allowed too - the only way is to make a new account🙄

You may just need to change your real name and entire life

• Haha
Ah I think it's cute and they do look good together in her pics. Think I'll head over to the footballers thread and watch this play out over there, I can imagine that's....pleasant 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.