Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a mini ick I’ll be honest.

They’ll have gorgeous babies tho

Reactions: 8
If he’s shagging tonight he’s fit enough to kick a ball in my opinion πŸ˜‚ don’t tease us jack

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel wrong for not being aroused by Ruben. Like his body is amazing, and he's not bad looking. But he doesn't do it for me. But he should objectively.
You may think differently if you’ve seen him spend a solid minute bent over in front of you at a game, Stephen 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel wrong for not being aroused by Ruben. Like his body is amazing, and he's not bad looking. But he doesn't do it for me. But he should objectively.
Yeah, it's weird, objectively he's completely my type but something's not quite right. It might be the teeth - too much. And the ears - too small.

He'll do though, if we're collectively dumping Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You may think differently if you’ve seen him spend a solid minute bent over in front of you at a game, Stephen 🀣
I mean I probably wouldn't say no.

I'd let him if I had to. And I'd eat his arse if I really had to.

But I feel like it would be an effort rather than me begging to be fucked like a desperate bleep.

ETA: I actually would rather get fucked by Kyle Walker than Ruben. That's how bad it is.

Yeah, it's weird, objectively he's completely my type but something's not quite right. It might be the teeth - too much. And the ears - too small.

He'll do though, if we're collectively dumping Jack.
I ain't dumping Jack, so I'm okay

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could’ve written this myself πŸ˜‚ he seems far too nice and serious
i’ve always thought he was attractive but seeing him in person took it to the next level. he is even more beautiful in real life. massive broad shoulders and just a solid wall of muscle. and his arse? carved by the gods. when he gets angry as well πŸ₯΅ yes please

Reactions: 2
I find Ruben very intriguing. His ex's break up song doesn't paint him in entirely the best light, so I can imagine he could be a bit of a duck boy dark horse

Also this photo is hot because he looks like he's just been shagging

tumblr_90a0cbb44e3d53b4c73f40e3a2816d4a_9259a9a6_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Different strokes for different folks!

In all honesty he's just a little too together for me.

Body sculpted by the gods, cute smile, talented and driven and ambitious, intelligent for a footballer, always does that thing where he rolls his shorts up at every corner, takes his shirt off but leaves his armband on which speaks to something deep and primal in my brain....

But I get the feeling that he wouldn't need me to take care of him or explain things to him. Like he could probably assemble flat-pack furniture on his own and make his own dentist appointments.

And my type of guy is hot but also in some way infuriating. Someone who pisses me off just enough that I don't get completely unbearable about him. Someone I feel comfortable teasing, and who takes it good-naturedly and gives it back a little too.

Ruben's fit but intimidating. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Screenshot_20220214_201156.jpg
Screenshot_20220214_201030.jpg
Screenshot_20220214_201351.jpg
Screenshot_20220214_200734.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.