Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me smile waking up to notification about On Hold!

Don't want to spoil anything for anyone but that exchange at end of Parachute about exits has been playing in my head all night!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Made me smile waking up to notification about On Hold!

Don't want to spoil anything for anyone but that exchange at end of Parachute about exits has been playing in my head all night!
Oh my god yes! Stop signposting the exits 😭

• Heart
It has been an amazing week in fics! If you’d told me this time last year I would utter/type a sentence like that…

My heart almost leapt out of my chest when I saw Parachute had updated, no lie. And it was well worth the wait

I’d been just about to post mine, then Parachute updated and I was like, ffs I can’t follow straight on from that, I am an *imposter* 😂 had to have a bit of a get-over-yourself moment

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It has been an amazing week in fics! If you’d told me this time last year I would utter/type a sentence like that…

My heart almost leapt out of my chest when I saw Parachute had updated, no lie. And it was well worth the wait

I’d been just about to post mine, then Parachute updated and I was like, ffs I can’t follow straight on from that, I am an *imposter* 😂 had to have a bit of a get-over-yourself moment
i love your fic… pls never stop ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I think I fell asleep just before the On Hold email came, I cannot express my glee upon seeing it this morning. I love the fact that you are posting such nonsense on here about nipples and hair, but then also making that into such wonderful writing ❤

• Haha
I think I fell asleep just before the On Hold email came, I cannot express my glee upon seeing it this morning. I love the fact that you are posting such nonsense on here about nipples and hair, but then also making that into such wonderful writing ❤
Nonsense?! Can’t believe my intelligent contributions to this thread are thought of in that way 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yours is incredible - don't you dare downplay it 😍😍❤

I really need to catch up on Parachute aaand I need to start Offside 😍 so many fics, so little time!

Also buzzing that jumpmoon has brought Mo back into my life 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Back to celebrating another brother's birthday on his stories in his usual fashion, gorgeous shot of himself, with his brother's back to the camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220218-125156_Instagram.jpg

I'm dying even more now 🤣🤣🤣. Won't wish your gf a happy bday but you will for a team mate omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would be furious if I was sasha making her look like a mug again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back to celebrating another brother's birthday on his stories in his usual fashion, gorgeous shot of himself, with his brother's back to the camera 🤣
It’s so bloody funny that you can’t see Ake’s face it’s literally a picture of Jack 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's even funnier that he's only been his team mate for 6 months. He maybe genuinely doesn't have any better photos of them together. Yet he still gets a birthday post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look at his face in that photo though. And his legs. He picked a good one.

• Heart
5E0F80E0-0936-4B87-B024-3221954910B8.jpeg

It’s reminds me of this with Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively… but he’s not doing it on purpose 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.