Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not really into Insta and am only actually on there to perve on Jack. Is it normal to do what Sasha’s done today and repost all that gushing crap on her stories? Makes me cringe with secondhand embarrassment 😬

Reactions: 8
I’m not really into Insta and am only actually on there to perve on Jack. Is it normal to do what Sasha’s done today and repost all that gushing crap on her stories? Makes me cringe with secondhand embarrassment 😬
Yeah it’s normal! Everyone I know does it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Jack did it on his birthday…
Don’t think it’s embarrassing just reposting all the nice thing people that care about you have said! It also means you can look back on it in your archive later otherwise it disappears after 24 hours 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
I never understand social media birthday messages. Just meesage them ffs. Even worse when people post a happy birthday to their child who doesn't have social media 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never understand social media birthday messages. Just meesage them ffs. Even worse when people post a happy birthday to their child who doesn't have social media 🙄
Yeah, I just don’t get that. My friends send me birthday cards 🤣

Reactions: 1

Has this link worked? It's a video of the plane carrying the team back from Portugal...I would of been papping myself with how that plane is rocking 😵💫😵💫😵💫

It's the bit where its not moving that got me, it's just hovering in mid air 😱

Reactions: 3
Like where is it.

The valentines Post was at 5pm 🤣
I’m really doubting he’s gonna go there now, this late in the day. Looks like he’s taken her to a spa for the day so probably thinks that’s enough PDA. In his defence he does tend to post HBD’s to people that he probably hasn’t managed to say it in person to, whereas he would be able to say it to Sash in person over and over so why bother posting it on his stories. Just trying to work out how that gorgeous brain (but slightly dumb at times) might be working! 🤔

Reactions: 5
He might have done his greetings on his private jdot account on Instagram. I am jel of spa staff. Wonder if he had a massage. (Mind wanders off 💦)

He's obviously feeling very sheepish because we've put him in the doghouse hence no birthday post and parading himself in a robe.

We can't be bought be Jack. Actually yes, yes we can *tears up the Bernardo pic*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's obviously feeling very sheepish because we've put him in the doghouse hence no birthday post and parading himself in a robe.

We can't be bought be Jack. Actually yes, yes we can *tears up the Bernardo pic*
As he should! He’s still in dog house 😒

I was thinking the same. He saw how quickly we pivoted to the rest of his team mates the other day and thought he'd better not push his luck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.