Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally cant see her getting one if I'm honest . Posting her 2 days in a week will be a much (joking) 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
He's choosing the pic of him and his broski that he looks best in ✌
As much as I adore JG. He is a tart. He aways picks pictures that are more him looking good in the happy broski postings he does for friend family I don't dislike this about him either. Nothing puts me off😂

Reactions: 7
You're back!! 💙💙💙 I was thinking of you when I saw it was Spurs on Sat.

I can't wait to read but alas I have to actually work today. I'll be racing home x
I can't wait for Saturday's game! He better bloody play!!

Can't remember who asked for the link

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone said can’t wait to celebrate with you tomorrow… do you reckon Sasha is having a big birthday party tomorrow? 👀

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why the Queen hasn't declared today a national Bank Holiday seeing as its Sash's birthday and all?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know why the Queen hasn't declared today a national Bank Holiday seeing as its Sash's birthday and all?
So self-centred the Queen, always makes all the extra Bank Holidays about herself. I can't believe she's not put something on Insta for Sash's birthday either.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If jack's looking at getting at least on the bench I'm sure pep will be advising not to drink if there is a party so maybe a girlie night out? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
those photos are super cute
Not the second one it is annoying. So it is warm enough for Jack to have shorts but he is hiding his upperbody from us. Nope not having that the day after he wasn't in the shower and bath with his teammates because stupid shin injury. His shins are mocking us all, I feel offended. :mad:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those balloons must have been half price after Valentines Day. No wonder there’s so many

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wags are single handedly the main cause of global warming

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.