Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wags are single handedly being the main cause of global warming
this actually bothers me a lot because when i think about wealthy people i just think about how much they contribute to killing the planet. like when i was watching the xmas vlogs i was thinking about all the foil wrapping paper (which can’t be recycled) and fast fashion. super sad

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this actually bothers me a lot because when i think about wealthy people i just think about how much they contribute to killing the planet. like when i was watching the xmas vlogs i was thinking about all the foil wrapping paper (which can’t be recycled) and fast fashion. super sad
the fact that it’s multiple times a year as well not just birthdays. Megan must have a kids party every few weeks. All decorated in balloons and plastic toys.

Reactions: 8
omg the best place to have met him

In his bleeping dressing gown

Bet he had those paper pants on underneath

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Has this link worked? It's a video of the plane carrying the team back from Portugal...I would of been papping myself with how that plane is rocking 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Has this link worked? It's a video of the plane carrying the team back from Portugal...I would of been papping myself with how that plane is rocking 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Bet the pilot had to change his pants, imagine having all those guys on board😬 The responsibility for any human is massive, but for the majority of the city team, too much😱😱

Reactions: 3

That’s a definite no from me! I’m terrified of flying at the best of times and that’s not made it any better for me watching that! New pants would definitely have been required 😂

Reactions: 4
Do you think he’s still injured? Wouldn’t he be in training if not, as there’s a game on Saturday.

Is Sash a beautiful soul inside and out, does anyone know?

Jesus I haven’t seen this much gushing since Princess Di died !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jack met a fan today.
Looks like they were at a spa
lovely pics 💞 sometimes Jack’s big-big heart makes me weaker than his big-big bulge, love him❤
I think this little guy met Lingard and the United team a few days ago, Jack even commented on this post🥰

One of the worst nightmares and they said everyone stayed realtively calm on the plane… I bet the next Inside City episode won’t include footage of this 😵💫

Reactions: 5
Christ imagine what it’ll be like when they get engaged , her 30th, etc etc. I’m all for a bit of Wag extra-ness but is there a need for SO many balloons and table arrangements

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.