Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how he's the only one looking all naked and sweaty in the 3rd one :love:

Like, they've all got their team kit on and he just saunters on to the bus looking like that. No clothes required.
God, hot, sweaty tanned Jack is perfection. Imagine him looking like that whilst balls deep in you ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ fucks sake, single life is d.pressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
forgot to pay my tax for this thread so enjoy all x
This was a champion tax. Grazie mille.
That video of him eating penne - my two favourite things combined. ๐Ÿ‘Œ I have never wanted to be a penne more in my life.

A small lol Jack story for you that makes me look like a complete nightmare but it also made me laugh - I was in duty free recently, bored and waiting for the Eurostar, so I doused my elbows in Spicebomb (thinking this is what I had identified on the bathroom shelf video - my elbows were the only bit of me free from actual perfume I was going a bit wild with the testers). Anyway my ma caught me smelling my elbows so I had to explain 'this is what I think Jack Grealish wears' and she nodded knowingly. Anyway, 15 minutes later she pops up and goes 'would you like me to buy you a bottle with the rest of the Euros so you can smell like that lovely man' as if the cash was burning a hole in her pocket, but I politely declined on the account of the fact that I am thirty one years old and married to an actual person that exists. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God, hot, sweaty tanned Jack is perfection. Imagine him looking like that whilst balls deep in you ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ fucks sake, single life is d.pressing.
being taken by someone that isnโ€™t Jack is equally as depressing.
We are in this shitstorm together ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway my ma caught me smelling my elbows so I had to explain 'this is what I think Jack Grealish wears' and she nodded knowingly.
I can visualise the nod ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ brilliant

• Haha
being taken by someone that isnโ€™t Jack is equally as depressing.
We are in this shitstorm together ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can visualise the nod ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ brilliant
Haha I did comment this before as couldn't decide what was worse, having no one or having a partner that isn't Jack. Waking up every morning and being like.. oh....its YOU ๐Ÿ˜

Wow this just took me back to the early threads and wondering if I came across weird with my Jack love and being deep in Google images of him. Trying to reassure people I was normal and not some basement troll.

Now you don't get in this thread unless you post at least 10 photos and declare you would might eat his tit. Love you filthy lil dirtbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is absolutely 'their song' so desperate for a new update - that and the summertimes in bloom one.

If anyone is looking for anything new to read I've started a new one on wattpad call offside.

It's a fair bit grittier than the others.
You're back!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ I was thinking of you when I saw it was Spurs on Sat.

I can't wait to read but alas I have to actually work today. I'll be racing home x

Haha I did comment this before as couldn't decide what was worse, having no one or having a partner that isn't Jack. Waking up every morning and being like.. oh....its YOU ๐Ÿ˜

Wow this just took me back to the early threads and wondering if I came across weird with my Jack love and being deep in Google images of him. Trying to reassure people I was normal and not some basement troll.

Now you don't get in this thread unless you post at least 10 photos and declare you would might eat his tit. Love you filthy lil dirtbags.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿงก

honestly I donโ€™t even feel that weird for having multiple pictures on my phone that are just of one of Jackโ€™s nipples, cropped and zoomed in

I was writing about a specific freckle of Jackโ€™s last night though, and wondered if maybe I should add an authorโ€™s note about having a photographic memory (I donโ€™t) so me memorising his freckles sounds less terrible

• Haha
That is absolutely 'their song' so desperate for a new update - that and the summertimes in bloom one.

If anyone is looking for anything new to read I've started a new one on wattpad call offside.

It's a fair bit grittier than the others.
Ooh don't suppose you have a link please? Thr search never works for me

I live in fear my laptop will be seized by the police for some unfathomable reason and searched, 'what's this JG folder?!'

'Fics? What does that mean?'

I'd die. Honestly die.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I live in fear my laptop will be seized by the police for some unfathomable reason and searched, 'what's this JG folder?!'

I'd die. Honestly die.
Just play dumb a la JG himself ' A wha? I dunno wha that means' cue gormless expression. If all else fails we will set up a tattle whip round for your bail money ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure there's much shagging going on tbh, she seems to be spending the day on Instagram re-posting birthday messages. I think she's put something new on about every half hour ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway, Jack needs to be in that recovery room and getting himself fit for the weekend. I won't put up with another missed match.

Reactions: 4
If I was Sasha Iโ€™d feel seriously mugged off
I don't know, a lot of footies never posts about their partner without anybody caring. I actually think it is kind of weird for wags posting their valentines balloons etc on social media, can't help wondering if they are happy about their gift or just happy being able to brag and get content

Reactions: 3

I'd die. Honestly die.
same! You know when someone looks through your photos and you are praying they donโ€™t swipe left or right!!

id literally play a Jack card and be like โ€œwa that, nah no idea where they come fromโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚
1AA4E5A4-4D0F-4227-90E6-622BCBE057F7.png

Same with my Wattpad as well - told the hubby it was like a kindle ๐Ÿ˜‚ a Jack Grealish smut filled kindle!!

AA7AACDE-6309-4048-ABD4-F2910DB978EC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.