Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
city have posted pics of the team recovering in the pool of the hotel. HOW DARE HE BE INJURED AND DEPRIVE US OF THAT CONTENT.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
duck’s sake City. WHERE IS JACK?

Nice to see they’ve released Little Phil back into his natural habitat though 🐬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t even put into words how narked I am, that once again we have been denied Jack content.

In a pool.
Under a shower.
In. The. Sauna.

Nice one City.
least we have KDB, Rodri and Stonesy looking fiiine.

Whatever Jack.

Reactions: 8
I can’t even put into words how narked I am, that once again we have been denied Jack content.

In a pool.
Under a shower.
In. The. Sauna.

Nice one City.
least we have KDB, Rodri and Stonesy looking fiiine.

Whatever Jack.
Why did I read that as naked

Reactions: 2
The club have just put on twitter they had to divert to Liverpool because of the wind but they have landed safely πŸ’™πŸ’™ stupid Dudley if you haven't already given me anxiety because of the winds you have made them go to bloody Liverpool πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ–•

Reactions: 6
My heart almost stopped when I started to read the City tweet about the plane 😭 Glad they are safe!

Hope there will be at least a 15 min long documentary about their time in the pool area, mostly water droplets rolling down on John’s body in slow mo.
Ruben, Bernardo and KDB are also welcome of course. And the others too. Little Phil can stay underwater though.

Reactions: 10

it’s breaking my heart that we finally get decent WET half naked content and he’s not EVEN THERE

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Disgraceful, I'm actually appalled. Who can we complain to?

Imagine if that last picture was of Jack instead of the goalkeeper with the horror teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't stop thinking about Jack in that shower, grinning because his wet curtains are super-long and stuck to his face. FML πŸ’” (very PG progression from Jack shower thoughts :ROFLMAO: )

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't stop thinking about Jack in that shower, grinning because his wet curtains are super-long and stuck to his face. FML πŸ’” (very PG progression from Jack shower thoughts :ROFLMAO: )
If you want to explore this image a bit more, perhaps you could do a few 000 words on it in the next chapter of On Hold...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thinking about it more, maybe they were advised by the emergency services not to involve Jack? I don't think the country could cope with the tsunami that would have been created, on top of the current storms πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸšΏπŸšΏπŸšΏπŸšΏπŸšΏπŸšΏπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.