Jack Grealish #3 Dresses like he should be on tag, dโ€™ya fancy a shag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading on another thread, apparently the 'Avengers' (puuuuuke) have a WhatsApp and someone from the group leaked and I would kill to know who if that's true :LOL:
yeah i remember reading that ๐Ÿคฃ i think it got forwarded to someone not in the group and thatโ€™s how it got leaked. for so long i thought that when he scored and did the A sign with his hands it was about Aston Villaโ€ฆno just his lads group chat ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah i remember reading that ๐Ÿคฃ i think it got forwarded to someone not in the group and thatโ€™s how it got leaked. for so long i thought that when he scored and did the A sign with his hands it was about Aston Villaโ€ฆno just his lads group chat ๐Ÿคฃ
aston villa :ROFLMAO: that would have been sweet

I would kill to be in that group chat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
How pathetic is it though when you type it out and read it re: the A sign and the group chat name ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Would love to have a good gossip with the girl in question - bet she has stories for days!!

Reactions: 3
The funniest thing about the avengers group is that he doesnโ€™t even know who the avengers are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I watched an interview when he said it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The funniest thing about the avengers group is that he doesnโ€™t even know who the avengers are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I watched an interview when he said it ๐Ÿ˜‚
no fuckin way pls tell me thats not true :ROFLMAO: how does he not know the avengers๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that like u havenโ€™t watched avengers then I saw chilly. Ainโ€™t had Chinese and I was just gone like what the hell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I heard from someone who knows her that she was upset about the pic leaking cause she got lots of nasty messages and comments
:confused: Oh that's a shame. I hope she's ok, she didn't do anything wrong so absolutely no need to be nasty. People are tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.