Jack Grealish #3 Dresses like he should be on tag, d’ya fancy a shag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem a really sweet couple to me. Maybe he’s trying to protect her from the papers dragging up every single piece of their history as papers do, they recently bought up about his sisters illness he’s protective of it because it’s private to the family.
Us brummies are very grounded people and he probably doesn’t get why people want to know stuff about their life. Sounds stupid when he is at this level of fame but he’s just a local lad and hasn’t lost sight of himself in that sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sasha’s insta story is the kinda thing z listers post to alert the paps where they are! Queue more pics in the daily mail tomorrow now 🤦🏽‍♀️ I stand by my comment she called them last time!

That’s a good point of u don’t wanna be in the like light don’t post where u are

Reactions: 2
Sasha’s insta story is the kinda thing z listers post to alert the paps where they are! Queue more pics in the daily mail tomorrow now 🤦🏽‍♀️ I stand by my comment she called them last time!
Yeah I'm sure if your a pap your gonna be able to find where this is

Reactions: 1
They seem a really sweet couple to me. Maybe he’s trying to protect her from the papers dragging up every single piece of their history as papers do, they recently bought up about his sisters illness he’s protective of it because it’s private to the family.
Us brummies are very grounded people and he probably doesn’t get why people want to know stuff about their life. Sounds stupid when he is at this level of fame but he’s just a local lad and hasn’t lost sight of himself in that sense.
it’s all just a bit of fun isn’t it, just gossip! none of us actually know the ins and outs but just have a laugh speculating. it’s not harming anyone and we’re not going out of our way to send the comments to them.

Reactions: 5
^this

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for SashaRebeccaDaily or whatever she’s called her side Instagram - sorry I mean fan account - to have all the scoops in about six weeks time with holiday snaps as a couple and them to have that horrible filter on and crappy watermark

This one though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’re gonna need a Secret Weapon emoji at this rate if they keep using that bloody line

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has another brother too right? Never see him posting much about his siblings either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.