Jack Grealish #3 Dresses like he should be on tag, d’ya fancy a shag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you reckon he told the girls in mykonos about Sasha? Not that they'd care anyway but I can imagine him saying something like he's only got a girlfriend to keep his footy manager happy - like, to show he's dependable and stable etc... but that she doesn't really count. Makes me angry just thinking about it.

Reactions: 1
oh my days he's not the sharpest tool is he (but I still luv him 😂 )
Here you go. I’ve taken one for the team and found where it was said. Skip to 7.43 if you don’t want to watch the whole thing

What do you reckon he told the girls in mykonos about Sasha? Not that they'd care anyway but I can imagine him saying something like he's only got a girlfriend to keep his footy manager happy - like, to show he's dependable and stable etc... but that she doesn't really count. Makes me angry just thinking about it.
Or did he just say he’s single? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I don’t think those girls give two shits if he’s got a girlfriend 🤣 he probs just said yeah 10 years on and off currently off… but even if he said it was on they would still be all over him

Reactions: 9
This Is the first time I’ve ever seen her comment on something he is in

3D66B9F3-57A2-408F-A7F9-4B7C12F51260.png

It was from this TikTok
83AC7812-BB29-41D9-8684-CC8BA6823A56.png

Can’t believe we need a new thread already😂
Jack what are you doing to us!!🥵

• Haha
Jack Grealish #4 - Come to bed eyes and thighs so thick. It’s no wonder we all want to ride that d*ick 🤠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I looked at it and it’s private so can’t tell if it is or not. The other one is his sister
He doesn’t have a sister called kelsey…
That’s also a fake account for fodens gf, these kids are frightening and so weird man pretending to be other people I couldn’t be arsed with that 😂

• Haha
He doesn’t have a sister called kelsey…
That’s also a fake account for fodens gf, these kids are frightening and so weird man pretending to be other people I couldn’t be arsed with that 😂
She’s telling people she is his sister 😂😂😂😂

D77D1162-1BBB-4649-8757-C2EB01714966.png

I did see his sisters account once and saw there was a video of both sisters saying which sibling is the most messy, in a loving relationship etc but I thought it was her 😂 wish I took more notice at the time now but it was 100% his real sister

• Wow

View attachment 685149

I did see his sisters account once and saw there was a video of both sisters saying which sibling is the most messy, in a loving relationship etc but I thought it was her 😂 wish I took more notice at the time now but it was 100% his real sister
Yeah his sister Kiera has tik tok and I’m sure his other little sister is called Hollie? That girl is a nut case, she’s also telling people her brother died (the person she’s talking about isn’t her brother) … proper weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 4

View attachment 685149

His sisters called Kiera

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.