Jack Grealish #3 Dresses like he should be on tag, d’ya fancy a shag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I like them together, I think she looks really pretty in the article - they just look comfortable that they don’t need to be all over each other

Reactions: 7
I reckon she wants so much more affection like we don’t know what goes on but we all have an opion

I would understand the whole trying to keep her out of the limelight to protect her etc if she wasn’t trying to hard to be an influencer/YouTuber 🙄 it’s never gonna happen for her, she is far too bland and offers nothing different

Reactions: 6
Oh I like them together, I think she looks really pretty in the article - they just look comfortable that they don’t need to be all over each other
This is what I was tryna say but then I just got called Sasha 🤣 end of the day it’s all just light hearted gossip and speculation, no one knows the ins and outs

Reactions: 3
Say what you like about THAT photo (which will never not have me creased over) but I bet that lady absolutely blew his mind and gave him a wild ride. He looked very content/knackered in the photo. He looks like he's just walking past Sasha on this 'romantic' holiday.

• Haha
Yes and a sister. His brother does come out defending him on socials sometimes too. They are just a normal family
His sister has a disability, he has spoken about her before in several interviews. I think they seem a down to earth family.

Reactions: 2
I know we have a title for the next thread but just thought of this one

Jack Grealish #3 - Thigh shots on the gram for the ladies, oh how we want his babies

Maybe for thread number 4 in a couple of days time 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Say what you like about THAT photo (which will never not have me creased over) but I bet that lady absolutely blew his mind and gave him a wild ride. He looked very content/knackered in the photo. He looks like he's just walking past Sasha on this 'romantic' holiday.
Anyone know who took the photo? (THAT photo 😂)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.