Jack Grealish #3 Dresses like he should be on tag, d’ya fancy a shag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Shoequeen91 for the title suggestion!

Well ladies we are here, thread number 3!
Let’s continue with the current trend of JG love….

Link for previous thread

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh we ended up going with my suggestion, I thought the other one was higher voted. I’ll take it though! 😂😘

Can we save the ‘jack be nimble, jack be quick’ suggestion for thread 4. We know we’ll be on thread 4 by next Sunday anyway 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh we ended up going with my suggestion, I thought the other one was higher voted. I’ll take it though! 😂😘

Can we save the ‘jack be nimble, jack be quick’ suggestion for thread 4. We know we’ll be on thread 4 by next Sunday anyway 😂😂😂
Defo for thread 4!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can’t see jacks pics on villas website 👀 if he moves to city it means sasha will be nearer all the other wags (her new besties) as they all live in and around Manchester. Think it’s only a matter of time now before he’s announced tbh

Can’t see jacks pics on villas website 👀 if he moves to city it means sasha will be nearer all the other wags (her new besties) as they all live in and around Manchester. Think it’s only a matter of time now before he’s announced tbh

Can’t see it happening till after World Cup

I just read this thing, and I think it describes Sasha’s and Jack’s “situationship” perfectly. Jack can change, but she’s just not the one he wants to change for. They both need to realize that and go their separate ways.🤷‍♀️ btw I’ve been reading these threads, and I do pop up occasionally to tit on his fashion sense, but you guys are so fast.😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just read this thing, and I think it describes Sasha’s and Jack’s “situationship” perfectly. Jack can change, but she’s just not the one he wants to change for. They both need to realize that and go their separate ways.🤷‍♀️ btw I’ve been reading these threads, and I do pop up occasionally to tit on his fashion sense, but you guys are so fast.😭
Pop in more often, we love a good witch about his lack of fashion sense and how he enjoys looking like Gucci/Louis Vuitton threw up on him 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
as much as i admire his loyalty to AVFC, i think it’s the best thing for him to move. you never know how long your career can last as a football player because of injuries etc. so i think he would regret not going to city because imagine how his talent would improve working alongside de bruyne and being managed by pep

Reactions: 5
missed you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
as much as i admire his loyalty to AVC, i think it’s the best thing for him to move. you never know how long your career can last as a football player because of injuries etc. so i think he would regret not going to city because imagine how his talent would improve working alongside de bruyne and being managed by pep
He will thrive at city, I’m a Liverpool fan but I rate a lot of city players so would love to see him play for them. I’m sure he once said de bruyne was one of his favourite players as well so for him to play with him would be unreal. It must be hard to think about leaving his boyhood club and I know the fans will be gutted, it’s like the equivalent of Hendo leaving Liverpool which would leave me bleeping ill 😭😂

he’s on there??
Not on the main bit where they were previously

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.