Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a video I found of Jack going down the slide in the Luxembourg pavilion, never been more proud of my country, best slide he's been on!!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220128-224021_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he so perfect 😭 honestly, is this a social experiment? Or a dream?

also I hate myself a bit for bragging about this on the internet (always regret any posts I put on here after a glass of red) but the Parachute author commented on on hold and I’m struggling to get over it, bit starstruck 🥺😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

also I hate myself a bit for bragging about this on the internet (always regret any posts I pu on here after a glass of red) but the Parachute author commented on on hold and I’m struggling to get over it, bit starstruck 🥺😂
The new chapter of On Hold was 🔥 👏 Any chance of another 10 chapters by Sunday as it’s my day off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

also I hate myself a bit for bragging about this on the internet (always regret any posts I put on here after a glass of red) but the Parachute author commented on on hold and I’m struggling to get over it, bit starstruck 🥺😂
Genius recognising genius

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Genius recognising genius
You 😭💜💜💜

If I could write one iota as well as them I’d quit my dayjob immediately. I felt mortified that they’d wasted their talented time reading the utter bollocks I spew out 😂

ANYWAY! Not here for validation!
here’s my arrogance tax in the form of a photograph I post on a biweekly basis

A28E6399-914D-40C6-BEA5-923DE8A664FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Omg I don't blame you for feeling starstruck! Nice to know the Parachute author is about as surely we're due an update.

On Hold is incredible! Deserves all the praise it gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought everyone was very quiet, didn't realise we were on a new thread 😂 Gutted the event wasn't streamed, was looking forward to it!

Have binge watched Cheer today, bet Jack would be in his element with those girls.

Jack tax, reminiscing of holidays past and mourning all the content we didn't get this week and should have:

06.jpeg
07.jpg
25.jpg
31.jpeg
42.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought everyone was very quiet, didn't realise we were on a new thread 😂 Gutted the event wasn't streamed, was looking forward to it!

Have binge watched Cheer today, bet Jack would be in his element with those girls.

Jack tax, reminiscing of holidays past and mourning all the content we didn't get this week and should have:

View attachment 1024460View attachment 1024461View attachment 1024464View attachment 1024465View attachment 1024466
That picture with Mings is just 🥵

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.